Author Topic: where is Bizzy Bone at?  (Read 222 times)

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
where is Bizzy Bone at?
« on: March 23, 2007, 12:45:08 PM »
what is this guy doing? Is he still ruining his life with them drugs? Last thing I heard of him was that crazy interview he did on the radio, where he was soo freaked out! unbelieveable!! I saw he released some cheap as albums in the meantime, were there any quality songs on there?
....Damn, this guy used to be one of my favorites,.... it's soo sad....

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: where is Bizzy Bone at?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 12:47:14 PM »
smokin meth by now I bet, I used to like Bone thugs too, but now I just wonder why
« Last Edit: March 23, 2007, 12:56:33 PM by Smoke Break »

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 02:42:29 PM »
he just singed to virgin records hes CD will be out soon he has dmx and teck9 on it

Tha Crip

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 03:05:36 PM »
i read that wish bone and layzie had asked him to come join them for the new interscope album but he declined (no idea why...there new album would be the best wit him included over the albums for sure hot production).
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2007, 03:22:04 PM »
i read that wish bone and layzie had asked him to come join them for the new interscope album but he declined (no idea why...there new album would be the best wit him included over the albums for sure hot production).

I thought they kicked him out of the group after he almost messed up their deal with interscope

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 03:01:09 AM »
bizzy is a drug adict.... they new album is gonna be fucked up commercial soundin i guarentee

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 07:40:35 PM »
yup he did fuck up the deal at interscope...& also thought he had his own lil situation that he was workin on! can't think of the name right now!

BigG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2007, 08:34:48 PM »
yeah bizzy just got signed to virgin records and he has a cd coming out this year.

I heard sum a couple clips from the album and it sounds dope.  One of the clips was called "back in the high life" and it was a video of him in a limo wit somebody else and the song was real dope.
http://www.myspace.com/sickeyesbeats

^^Check out my westcoast beats

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2007, 03:54:04 AM »
he converted to Islam
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2007, 04:23:28 AM »
how is the new bone album by the way?

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 09:43:33 AM »
I don't think its leaked yet, it should soon though

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 01:15:06 PM »

Bone can't get a deal if Bizzy is a member of the group on account of him not showing for videos, concerts, etc.

Out of the 5-6 albums he's put out in the last year ( this guy works like a crackhead, not suprising ), there's been about 3 good tracks. He can't spit so well anymore, just sounds sloppy. Most likley because of the drugs.

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 01:20:29 PM »

Bone can't get a deal if Bizzy is a member of the group on account of him not showing for videos, concerts, etc.

Out of the 5-6 albums he's put out in the last year ( this guy works like a crackhead, not suprising ), there's been about 3 good tracks. He can't spit so well anymore, just sounds sloppy. Most likley because of the drugs.

what are these 3 tracks? any hook up possible?

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 01:22:12 PM »
Can't say I've kept any of the albums in my comp, never even made it to disc. causually listening to the albums, I've only heard a few that even sounded at all ok. I don't like Chicano rappers though, so that killed 2 of those albums for me.

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2007, 01:28:12 PM »
^^I fell ya....I saw it numerous times at the store but I knew It would be dissapointing, so I never even checked out, the last thing I checked was that alpha&omega, which was no where near the Gift, then there was his terrible contribution to the last bone CD, that's when I stopped checking for this guy....damn, some of his older songs are among my favs.... :-\