Author Topic: Huntelaar to Juventus?  (Read 179 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Huntelaar to Juventus?
« on: March 25, 2007, 06:35:25 AM »
It really looks like Juventus has acquired Jan-Klaas-Huntelaar from Ajax. Dutch friends how good is the dude? I've heard only good things about him..

KURUPTION-81

Re: Huntelaar to Juventus?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 06:55:53 AM »
where did you see that ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

maudizzle

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 07:04:41 AM »
It really looks like Juventus has acquired Jan-Klaas-Huntelaar from Ajax. Dutch friends how good is the dude? I've heard only good things about him..

Don't ask him to do something in the midfield. The only thing he does and is good at is scoring goals. Good move from Juventus if they buy him.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2007, 08:03:31 AM »

Don't ask him to do something in the midfield. The only thing he does and is good at is scoring goals. Good move from Juventus if they buy him.

Oh well, our starter for the last 5-6 years was been Trezeguet, and NOBODY is worse than him returning to the midfield, lol.

where did you see that ?

Here it's all over the papers.

Paul

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2007, 06:29:05 PM »
^^^^^ Kris Boyd
funkyfreshintheflesh

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 08:52:58 AM »
I dont think it would be a good move for huntelaar to go to Italy, hes more a player for England or Spain.

ABN

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2007, 05:19:11 AM »
well the last player y´all bought from Ajax turned out allright :) hopefully Huntelaar can become just as good as Zlatan coz Juve needs a younger star ASAP.

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2007, 06:05:35 AM »
Huntelaar isn't ready for Italy yet. He barely manages to keep his head up in the Dutch competition... Bad move for Juve if they buy him now, I'd say. Around the summer of 2008 he might be ready, but he's not as godly as some make him out to be.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2007, 06:13:40 AM »
Huntelaar isn't ready for Italy yet. He barely manages to keep his head up in the Dutch competition... Bad move for Juve if they buy him now, I'd say. Around the summer of 2008 he might be ready, but he's not as godly as some make him out to be.

You can say the same thing for Juventus, so..

DopeDeala

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2007, 12:58:15 AM »
In Holland every trainer know Huntelaar very well, both central defenders are focused to cover that guy because of his lethal finishing. So he has at least 2 people near to him. This is possible because ajax play with a 4-3-3 system originally, so no second central forward for those central defenders. Although, Ajax played 4-4-2 against PSV away and won 5-1 with 2 goals by KJH. I think he will get some more freedom in foreign leagues, so that will make his chances to succeed large enough.

ps: i would love to see him stay one more season in the Arena :D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2007, 07:29:58 AM »
If FM is anything to go by, Huntelaar is sweet. ;D
NO MORE WAR

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2007, 07:37:16 AM »
If FM is anything to go by

It is. ;D

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 07:53:04 AM »
It's always cool when you find a youngster in CM or FM that turns out to be a hero years later.

I remember talking about Marcus Allback before anyone had even heard about him.

The researchers really know what they're talking about.

Can't wait to see Cardenas turn into a hero!! ;D

A little quote from Wikipedia: 

Sherman Andrés Estupiñán Cárdenas (born August 7, 1989 in Bucaramanga) is a Colombian football attacking midfielder who plays for local club Atlético Bucaramanga.

At the international level, he was part of the Colombian youth squad that won the the 2006 Central American and Caribbean Games in Cartagena, and played with the Colombian youth team at the 2007 South American U-20 Championship in Paraguay, scoring his first international goal against Venezuela on January 16, 2007[1].

He is also considered a "legend" in football management simulation game series Football Manager due to his amazing potential and cheap price[2].
NO MORE WAR

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2007, 02:51:24 PM »
It's always cool when you find a youngster in CM or FM that turns out to be a hero years later.

I remember talking about Marcus Allback before anyone had even heard about him.

The researchers really know what they're talking about.

Can't wait to see Cardenas turn into a hero!! ;D

A little quote from Wikipedia: 

Sherman Andrés Estupiñán Cárdenas (born August 7, 1989 in Bucaramanga) is a Colombian football attacking midfielder who plays for local club Atlético Bucaramanga.

At the international level, he was part of the Colombian youth squad that won the the 2006 Central American and Caribbean Games in Cartagena, and played with the Colombian youth team at the 2007 South American U-20 Championship in Paraguay, scoring his first international goal against Venezuela on January 16, 2007[1].

He is also considered a "legend" in football management simulation game series Football Manager due to his amazing potential and cheap price[2].

Don't think I'd really class Marcus Allback as a hero, but I get your point.

Back to the main subject; I think Huntelaar needs another season in Holland before he would be ready for a move and honestly I can't see him being much of a success in Italy, at least not until he has played in England or Spain and got used to defenders that are more savvy than those in the Dutch league.

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2007, 05:01:40 PM »
Kuyt >>> Huntelaar