Author Topic: Okay.. I got to give Kobe props for running off 5 straight 40 point games  (Read 168 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
That really was phenomenol.  He is clearly the best player in the NBA and deserves the MVP.  (He's no MJ though, btw)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
He had 9 Straight 40Point Games in the 02-03 Season.

4 Straight 50Point games Last week.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Phenomenal and then some. You're right though, he's no Jordan...He's Kobe. 8)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
I like how the threads have gone from:

3 straight +50point games to

4 straight +50point games to

5 straight +40point games.

;D
NO MORE WAR

"THE" MoSav

it took you this long to give him props?  ???

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I like how the threads have gone from:

3 straight +50point games to

4 straight +50point games to

5 straight +40point games.

;D

???

ac1386

• Lil Geezy
That really was phenomenol.  He is clearly the best player in the NBA and deserves the MVP.  (He's no MJ though, btw)

me and my buddies were arguin about this last night...i say although he lacks the intangibles that made MJ the best player to play, Kobe is a better pure scorer. I think he's the best scorer to ever play. My one buddy was sayin T-mac is a better shooter (this was as the lakers were about to tip off against the Rockets). Needless to say by the end of the game Kobe had 53 points and my friend dropped his argument. Lakers lost though haha.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
^ there were points in yesterdays game were he just could not miss

Now_Im_Not_Banned

me and my buddies were arguin about this last night...i say although he lacks the intangibles that made MJ the best player to play, Kobe is a better pure scorer. I think he's the best scorer to ever play. My one buddy was sayin T-mac is a better shooter (this was as the lakers were about to tip off against the Rockets). Needless to say by the end of the game Kobe had 53 points and my friend dropped his argument. Lakers lost though haha.

The refs won that game for the Rockets on that 3 free-throw call for T-Mac...The comeback by Kobe was yet another display of amazing talent, wasted away by the piece of shit refs. LMFAO@T-Mac being a better shooter than Kobe though. :-X