Author Topic: NEW VIDEO - Tha Dogg Pound - Everybody (Video)  (Read 505 times)

d-nice

Re: NEW VIDEO - Tha Dogg Pound - Everybody (Video)
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2007, 08:35:30 AM »
DPG stay on that hustle. Nice video.

XaNdEr

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2007, 09:44:49 AM »
They keepin it real, fuck spendin $ 8)
save it for weed!!!!!

if you say so  :-\

its just a cheap ass video, after 15 years in the game they should release some good videos right now, to boost their sales...

only the tracks with snoop involved get some good videos, lol...

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2007, 10:01:40 AM »
way better than that Vibe bull shit.   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2007, 12:44:34 PM »
save it for weed!!!!!

its just a cheap ass video, after 15 years in the game they should release some good videos right now, to boost their sales...

Because at this point Snoop generates more interest. CIA was Dogg Pound's first real mainstream album. The others excluding Dogg Food have been indie projects so putting a record out with Snoop on it will generate more interest just off his name alone.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2007, 03:04:29 PM »
save it for weed!!!!!

Because at this point Snoop generates more interest. CIA was Dogg Pound's first real mainstream album. The others excluding Dogg Food have been indie projects so putting a record out with Snoop on it will generate more interest just off his name alone.
I dunno, I think people come to expect that kinda single with Snoop with it as far as DPG, cuz that's the safe bet. For Daz & Kurupt to have much success out of the "safe" fanbase, they gotta use something on there own or at least without Snoop.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2007, 03:09:25 PM »
nothin' special. can barely tell the difference between this video and the 1 for where u from with bad azz :-\

thats all good though, i love street vids, i'll take a visual (even a half-assed 1 at that) over no visuals at all
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Paul

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2007, 03:12:44 PM »
nothin' special. can barely tell the difference between this video and the 1 for where u from with bad azz :-\

thats all good though, i love street vids, i'll take a visual (even a half-assed 1 at that) over no visuals at all
funkyfreshintheflesh

XaNdEr

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2007, 01:09:27 AM »
what i mean is that everyone is complaining about their album sales, how few numbers they move and stuff, and i can quote various people from the dogg shit sales topic...

with some decent videos on mtv/bet or other music channels you can push a lil bit more. the track with snoop i can clearly see snoops influence, he isnt gonna do some cheap ass "street" video, he wants a official vid, and imo it would def help if daz and kurupt would follow snoops thoughts in that, since that would help push their sales, if only for a lil bit...