Author Topic: did game spend all his money on his last album?  (Read 723 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: did game spend all his money on his last album?
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2007, 06:12:54 PM »
^^you never know, fool took buying some property, so that was a good move no doubt cuz he cant rely on this rap shit for too long....but nothing will suprise me with game....though i still will cop his next album, so far he has yet to dissapoint me with 2 releases...cant say that much these days

pz

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2007, 06:31:30 PM »
This thread dosen't make any sense.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2007, 07:00:13 PM »
alot of guest appearances, alot of big producers (kanye, will.i.am, dont remember if he had timbo)... i'm thinkin the game might be done  :-X

naw son, he probably got all those beats for cheap or free, those are all his friends who produced on the album.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2007, 08:38:09 PM »
^^you never know, fool took buying some property, so that was a good move no doubt cuz he cant rely on this rap shit for too long....but nothing will suprise me with game....though i still will cop his next album, so far he has yet to dissapoint me with 2 releases...cant say that much these days

pz

Don't get me wrong, he's a good artist.  I just think dude is really fucked up mentally and I could see him being flat broke even though he's prolly earned mult-millions.  What kind of real estate did he invest in?  Didn't he buy up a block of houses in Compton or some shit or am I trippin?

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2007, 08:52:21 PM »

pz

Don't get me wrong, he's a good artist.  I just think dude is really fucked up mentally and I could see him being flat broke even though he's prolly earned mult-millions.  What kind of real estate did he invest in?  Didn't he buy up a block of houses in Compton or some shit or am I trippin?

mentally fucked up? haha....thats cold...but its probably true, you need to read that interview that he did with mtv thats been posted here....nigga getting asked questions about the vida "beef" and like usually people will just laugh that shit off like comedy....and even though game tries doing that, homie sounds like his all mad, like he really wanna battle her! checkin each line she drops at hime and stuff! its funny, cuz he knows she cannot rap, but homie sounds like he about to pop off on vida with 100bars! mentally fucked up? cannot disagree....but yeah, rest of the interview is dope, y'all should check it...

i know he invested a million or so into some property in compton and even though that shit might not fetch much....considering its "compton"........atleast he thinking about how he gon make some back outside of music....because you should never rest being a hiphop star....its can come and go quick feel me?

and yea i agree...i could see nigga being broke BUT i think the one thing that keeps his head slightly straight is his kid....he knows he gon have to make sure he got enough to raise his nigga right....but then right now im just speculating.....

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2007, 09:05:02 PM »
he is less fucked up than 50 cent to me cuz he do all of it for his son which seems to be the normal thing to do when you make money, you cant be a billionnaire all your life like 50 cent and only spend 10% of it that makes no sense

messi19

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2007, 02:06:53 AM »
Yeah, I agree his head is a little lost. But I think it's because
all the pressure and all the drama he's been through in his life.

But like yall said, I think it's his son that at least keeps his head straight for
the day.

JRiv

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2007, 10:26:04 PM »
How can game be broke ?

he does:

Shows
shoes
clothing
dvds
mixtapes
ring tones
Itunes
video itunes
etc..

he sold good. So i think he is balling more then ever.

I agree wit dude!  Just mixtapes and shoes alone can make him enough money for another album.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2007, 11:58:40 PM »
Game broke? AHAHAHAHAHAH...and what up with all these other west coast rappers sellin' 5.000 copies first week? What are they?
Artists make a LOT of money with tours.. and he just did a tour in USA and Europe, money ain't a problem to him.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 12:17:57 AM »
nah he shouldnt be broke

XaNdEr

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 12:21:02 AM »
wtf, how can someone be so upset about someone else's money....disturbing  :-\