Author Topic: Spice_1_And_Jayo_Felony-Criminal_Intent-2007  (Read 664 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spice_1_And_Jayo_Felony-Criminal_Intent-2007
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 03:47:57 PM »
Alright mofos I'll give it a spin now and let you know.  And BTW, DO NOT PM me for a link, I'm not gonna give you one.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2007, 04:41:49 PM »
Dunno, it could have been an ok-album but with all these features on every track and the fucked-mixing (the voice is too low on every track) it's kind of bad. I've listened today and I would never buy this shit. It's a bigger disappointment than the Soopafly album AND I don't know but Spice's and Jayo's voices are somehow weird on some tracks...
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2007, 04:46:02 PM »
what label released this? ???
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2007, 05:57:24 PM »
The CD doesn't sound like it was overseen by the artists.. mixing is bad.. spice and jayo are barely even on the same songs, jayo's only a few songs.. the guest appearances got way more rappin time than the actual artists lol..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2007, 06:07:20 PM »
WTF, dude, Jayo ain't even on a bunch of tracks... The quality of Spice's voice is messed up.. Jayo sounds hella different too... Sounds like they had a bunch of verses recorded, and it was just thrown together and they filled the empty spots with guest appearances..

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2007, 06:09:48 PM »
yo EDizzle or Funkadelicc can you confirm the length of the tracks that are stated in the 1st post by the thread starter?

because each of my songs are a considerable amount shorter
yeah the tracks are shorter on mine too.  Yeah its hard to recognize Spice or Jayo on this by voice, I can tell by flow, but there's something fishy going on with this shit.  The beats are pretty good, the quality is pretty shitty though, and there's too many guest appearances.  I'm sure this isn't really an offical release.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »
The beats are pretty good, but everything like the mixing and artwork make it seem so low budget. It's almost difficult to tell if Jayo or Spice are rapping. I think they sped a couple verses up to fit them to the beat. Check track 8 at 1:37. Spice sounds like he was inhaling some helium.

BIGG-A

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "DIPPIN AN WE ROLLIN... AND WE SMOKIN ON THAT GOOD
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2007, 06:25:02 PM »
BOOTLEG!!!!
BIGG-A
         EMPIRE RECORDINGS
               WISCONSIN

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2007, 06:25:20 PM »

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2007, 06:38:22 PM »
The beats are pretty good, but everything like the mixing and artwork make it seem so low budget. It's almost difficult to tell if Jayo or Spice are rapping. I think they sped a couple verses up to fit them to the beat. Check track 8 at 1:37. Spice sounds like he was inhaling some helium.

at 1:37 Jayo's verse ends, I see what you mean

I'm on track 11, and the only 2 tracks I ain't feelin so far is tracks 9 & 10. I dunno, maybe i'm just easy to please ???

The production is just soooo dope, it really toke me by suprise. This is gonna end up as a personal classic to me it looks like.

It defanitely seems low budget, thats for sure

I had only scanned through, but now that I really listen to it, the production is actually better than a lot of shit I've been hearing. At least from Spice. He lost his ear for beats.

But here are the times I have

1. Hood Wit It Ft. Booda                                                        2:37
2. Keep It Crackin' Ft. Booda                                                   3:40
3. Put It Down Ft. Young Mennace & MM Cal                             3:54
4. What Cha Gon Do Wit It Ft. Booda                                       3:20
5. Muthafuckaz Like These Ft. MM Cal & Tee Loke Da Psycho        4:03
6. 2 Gutta 4 TV Ft. Booda                                                       3:22
7. Bosses Ft. MM Cal                                                                3:31
8. It Ain't No Love Ft. Booda                                                   3:30
9. Gunnin' Em' Ft. Booda                                                        3:43
10. The Showdown Ft. Tee Loke Da Psycho & MM Cal                3:50
11. U Don't Walk It                                                                3:18
12. It's Crucial Ft. MM Cal                                                        3:24
13. U Can't Rap                                                                     3:31

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2007, 06:44:52 PM »
the beats are really tight and it has a few bangers.
I like the album

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2007, 09:15:09 PM »

at 1:37 Jayo's verse ends, I see what you mean

I'm on track 11, and the only 2 tracks I ain't feelin so far is tracks 9 & 10. I dunno, maybe i'm just easy to please ???

The production is just soooo dope, it really toke me by suprise. This is gonna end up as a personal classic to me it looks like.

It defanitely seems low budget, thats for sure

I had only scanned through, but now that I really listen to it, the production is actually better than a lot of shit I've been hearing. At least from Spice. He lost his ear for beats.

But here are the times I have

1. Hood Wit It Ft. Booda                                                        2:37
2. Keep It Crackin' Ft. Booda                                                   3:40
3. Put It Down Ft. Young Mennace & MM Cal                             3:54
4. What Cha Gon Do Wit It Ft. Booda                                       3:20
5. Muthafuckaz Like These Ft. MM Cal & Tee Loke Da Psycho        4:03
6. 2 Gutta 4 TV Ft. Booda                                                       3:22
7. Bosses Ft. MM Cal                                                                3:31
8. It Ain't No Love Ft. Booda                                                   3:30
9. Gunnin' Em' Ft. Booda                                                        3:43
10. The Showdown Ft. Tee Loke Da Psycho & MM Cal                3:50
11. U Don't Walk It                                                                3:18
12. It's Crucial Ft. MM Cal                                                        3:24
13. U Can't Rap                                                                     3:31

Yea, i got same times. The production is defanitely better then most of the shit comin out.

EDizzle: Since you copped this, can you inform us on the production?

once agian, a dope ass record 8)
I didn't cop it, I just downloaded it, haha ;D  The record is alright in my book, but its bullshit that they sped up the verses.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2007, 09:45:24 PM »
Can't fuck with this. I absolutley HATE low-budget mixing.

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2007, 05:44:15 AM »
100% bootleg, i just got hit up about this..i think dude will be posting soon...

i wanted to give you a heads about a bootleg album that just surfaced. it's my album but with a different name jayo felony spice 1 "criminal intent". please dont support this album it was stolen out of the studio from a dopefiend engineer. if you need i will send you a cease and desist letter just shoot the fax number for me. please check your boards for any links to the album and delete them and ban the poster of the link. thank you for your help and please spread the word about this copyright infringement to the other web-sites you support. you have any questions please let me know.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes
CEO/Owner
Epidemic Entertainment& Distribution

:-\

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2007, 01:07:39 PM »
100% bootleg, i just got hit up about this..i think dude will be posting soon...

i wanted to give you a heads about a bootleg album that just surfaced. it's my album but with a different name jayo felony spice 1 "criminal intent". please dont support this album it was stolen out of the studio from a dopefiend engineer. if you need i will send you a cease and desist letter just shoot the fax number for me. please check your boards for any links to the album and delete them and ban the poster of the link. thank you for your help and please spread the word about this copyright infringement to the other web-sites you support. you have any questions please let me know.

Lorenzo Green-Eyes
CEO/Owner
Epidemic Entertainment& Distribution

:-\

I had no idea Rud...I had found a site that claimed the album was legit (i posted it somewere here i think)