Author Topic: Hungry Snake  (Read 273 times)

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
Hungry Snake
« on: April 01, 2007, 02:35:27 PM »
 :o

<a href="http://www.shoutfile.com/emb/1/s6TQLvc3" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.shoutfile.com/emb/1/s6TQLvc3</a>

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
Re: Hungry Snake
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 02:41:55 PM »
this is such a cruelty to anmials, what kind of fucking retarded piece of shit could film this????
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2007, 02:51:43 PM »
you can still hear him chirping inside, fuck!!!

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2007, 02:52:46 PM »
this is such a cruelty to anmials, what kind of fucking retarded piece of shit could film this????

it aint cruelty to animals its just a grim side of nature

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2007, 03:47:04 PM »
wow...what kind of a person would tape that

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2007, 03:58:01 PM »
I hate shit like that, dunno why I watched it.  The wee dude is so helpless.
NO MORE WAR

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »

it aint cruelty to animals its just a grim side of nature

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 11:05:13 PM »
fuck that. in nature they usually kill it first by choking it, that shit was just straight up cruel. imagine dying like that. there's no way to justify that.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2007, 11:23:51 PM »
fuck that. in nature they usually kill it first by choking it, that shit was just straight up cruel. imagine dying like that. there's no way to justify that.

There is no "nice way" to kill. I'm sure you wouldn't like to be strangled to death OR eaten alive. And there are plenty of snakes that eat live prey.

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2007, 01:50:06 AM »
exactly

and in addition, it wasnt in the mids of some jungle where the snake caught this bird and the filming guy just happened to see this. they were filming this in some kind of building, and i can tell you with 100% certainty that they caught this bird and gave it to this snake IN ORDER TO FILM this. and this is cruelty to animals, cuz this snake didnt cath this bird naturally and they used it in order to make fun of it,or whatever kind of pervent intent they had...
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2007, 02:09:23 AM »
exactly

and in addition, it wasnt in the mids of some jungle where the snake caught this bird and the filming guy just happened to see this. they were filming this in some kind of building, and i can tell you with 100% certainty that they caught this bird and gave it to this snake IN ORDER TO FILM this. and this is cruelty to animals, cuz this snake didnt cath this bird naturally and they used it in order to make fun of it,or whatever kind of pervent intent they had...

It could have been a bird, a mouse, a rabbit, but that is how snakes eat in the wild or in a cage. Pet snakes don't catch anything in the wild. Does that mean they aren't supposed to eat?

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2007, 02:48:08 AM »
yes, in the WILD, but this wasnt in the wild!!! i would understand it if these guys did a documentary on the snakes in a jungle and filmed them having caught an animal by themselves in order to show that this how the nature works r whatever. a whole different thing is to cath a bird and give it to the snake in order to film how it is going to kill it slowly, tis is artifical and disgusting
--> the people who did this are perverts
[J-Live]

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2007, 02:53:52 AM »
^ Are they ment to give food like this to a snake dead then?

One of my friends has a snake, and has to feed it live mice, its just the way it is im afraid.

Only difference here, is that sombody filmed it!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2007, 04:43:55 AM »
yes, in the WILD, but this wasnt in the wild!!! i would understand it if these guys did a documentary on the snakes in a jungle and filmed them having caught an animal by themselves in order to show that this how the nature works r whatever. a whole different thing is to cath a bird and give it to the snake in order to film how it is going to kill it slowly, tis is artifical and disgusting
--> the people who did this are perverts

Would you prefer the snake's owner take the bird out to the grill and cook it up? Just because the snake is someone's pet doesn't change the fact that snakes eat live prey. It's instinctual. Whether it's in the wild or in captivity, that is how the snake is going to eat.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 04:45:52 AM »
I hate shit like that, dunno why I watched it.  The wee dude is so helpless.
^^that shit made me lmao!

+1