Author Topic: 50 Cent Laughs "Straight To The Bank" On Dr. Dre Produced Single (Audio)  (Read 1162 times)

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Chief

tracks not great.  :-\

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ok, this shit is just average. Beat is nothing special and 50 is played out.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
someone made a good point.... a lot of people hating on 50's content
but what does your favorite rapper rap about? Impalas/money/being a killer/etc

Paul

^^ just to clarify... that was Tony Yayo doing the laughung... and 50 Cent is signed to Shady/Aftermath... not G-Unit. Also... why are people hating on the content? What was "In Da Club" about? What does DPG and DJ Quick rap about? This shit is entertainment not a fuckin' science lesson, haha. Dud drops a decent track with a dope beat that's better than half the songs out there and all some of you want to do is complain... "oh that's not the greatest dre beat ever"... "oh 50 doesn't have deep subject matter here"..... "wa wa wa".

Maybe Hip Hop realy is dead.

im with u man, quit complainin, gets boring
funkyfreshintheflesh

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
someone made a good point.... a lot of people hating on 50's content
but what does your favorite rapper rap about? Impalas/money/being a killer/etc

C'mon man.  When has Snoop bragged about having money?  When has Kurupt (maybe Kurupt has, but it's not obnoxious or ubiquitous like it is with 50; and I don't think I've ever heard Snoop brag about his deep pockets unless you count "my bankroll's on swoll").
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

tonysmallz

i tihnk most have scraped accors the subjects, but thay have other stuff to talk about, but this is all 50 has, its all he has, if he wasent rapin about that what would he be on about,

another thing y does he say, blood waslk to this, and keep sayin cuz and blood, then say hes dippin in his lambo, i dont get it