Author Topic: 50 Cent Laughs "Straight To The Bank" On Dr. Dre Produced Single (Audio)  (Read 1158 times)

Quadruple OG

beat's hot, subject matter sucks...same ole shit

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!

PLANT

this song is fuckin crazy!  props to dubcnn and Timbo for the hookups....Lovin this track !! :o 8)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
this joint is hella average to me....like the other cats said, i was expecting way more from a dre/50 jam....wait till 50 drops his next joint without dre and some hungry upcoming producer, it will have way more energy than this jam....this aint gon get clubs bangin....where the energy at....dre came average, 50 came  average...top notch? hell naww....oh this post aint coming from a hater....this is just me speaking truth

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Hook is terrible -- the HA HA HA  ::)  50 singing again  ::) -- beat is ok, but I didn't nod my head -- BUT I CAN'T RESPECT 50 FOR BRAGGING ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY HE HAS  :-X >:(  What an asshole.

If this is the best he has in him... kiss G-Unit goodbye :-*
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
^^ just to clarify... that was Tony Yayo doing the laughung... and 50 Cent is signed to Shady/Aftermath... not G-Unit. Also... why are people hating on the content? What was "In Da Club" about? What does DPG and DJ Quick rap about? This shit is entertainment not a fuckin' science lesson, haha. Dud drops a decent track with a dope beat that's better than half the songs out there and all some of you want to do is complain... "oh that's not the greatest dre beat ever"... "oh 50 doesn't have deep subject matter here"..... "wa wa wa".

Maybe Hip Hop realy is dead.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
in da club was amazing, this is nowhere near....its pointless even putting the two in the same sentence....i remember wayyyyy back when 50 dropped in da club, i said there was a greater chance he would go the rest of his career not having another "in da club" type jam than there was he would....and to this day its true....

pz

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
in da club was amazing, this is nowhere near....its pointless even putting the two in the same sentence....i remember wayyyyy back when 50 dropped in da club, i said there was a greater chance he would go the rest of his career not having another "in da club" type jam than there was he would....and to this day its true....

pz

Of course it was better... I was trying to make a point about comparing his subject matter.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^ just to clarify... that was Tony Yayo doing the laughung... and 50 Cent is signed to Shady/Aftermath... not G-Unit. Also... why are people hating on the content? What was "In Da Club" about? What does DPG and DJ Quick rap about? This shit is entertainment not a fuckin' science lesson, haha. Dud drops a decent track with a dope beat that's better than half the songs out there and all some of you want to do is complain... "oh that's not the greatest dre beat ever"... "oh 50 doesn't have deep subject matter here"..... "wa wa wa".

Maybe Hip Hop realy is dead.

Your the real King around here. All us rappers we like rap about the same thing 50 does. Except 50 voice is more sing like. If you want some content in your music, listen to Mos Def or Common, if you want an upbeat entertaining track, go with 50. Why do people find it annoying he raps about money? Its funny, its entertaining.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!

pz

Of course it was better... I was trying to make a point about comparing his subject matter.

i know i see what your saying....its just try coming new feel me?

eminem speaking about his wife all the time is annying....like 50 about his money....but this is just released as a buzz single...so ofcourse the content is gon be soft to a certain extent maybe...but its just to me, whatever the content 50 raps about, he should have came better....imo

pz

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Ehh...track is not strong at all for a main single, if that's what it is. It definitely doesn't sound like Dre at all to me....if so, then his "clones" have been making doper beats than this for a while..even though I'm not holdin that against him like that. It has a nice lil rock to it, and hits nice, but doesn't move me too much.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i like the song...

tonysmallz

what a shit song i jsut herd it, wtf is it a joke, im goijn to the bank hahah hah ah ahha, sounds fuckin thin man,

sounds like summin that should be on a joke track or summin fuckin rediculas

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
what the fucks so great bout this beat......damn man i remember when i used to get chills from listenin to new dre beats....this shits weak, yall just like it cuz its got that westcoast funky bassline and also just cuz its dre but u gotta admit, this beats weak for dre

'EclipZe

it's not bad, but that hahaha crap is wack