Author Topic: Quik vs. Eiht - interesting read  (Read 1485 times)

tonysmallz

Re: Quik vs. Eiht - interesting read
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2007, 05:36:35 AM »
also dont know if ya know but "Dead Men Tell No Lies" is also a quik diss, and its fuckin good

from the music to drive by classic

MIC

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2007, 05:41:25 AM »

but i make the papper like a mother fucker

You should show Eiht how to do that.
Maybe then he won't have to release 5 LPs each year.
Props to Eiht for sticking to reality rap, telling us how he's really living, but I've got to admit I'm getting tired of hearing how broke he is. I wish he made some money so he could start rapping about something else.  :)

tonysmallz

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2007, 05:44:21 AM »
he dont talk on how broke he is, i dont think he has ever dun that....aint u seen him roll the 745.lol

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2007, 08:42:15 AM »
i dont give a fuck, u beef startin cunts, im spellin it even till the cassket drops

this prick got his g unit in his pic so i dont even listen to him

lol, yet you added me on msn, you lost homie.  :)

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2007, 01:01:43 PM »
i heard DJ Quik didn't even write dollaz & sense.

lol ya i heard he didn't write it from a few sources/people, that diss is better then MC Eiht's and i can admit that even being a huge MC Eiht fan, but i think Def Wish II can stand up to it to a certain degree
WEST UP

WestCoasta

« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2007, 02:05:13 PM »
he's credited for writing "Dollaz +Sense" on Safe + Sound, I think people question that because in Murder Was the Case soundtrack it's G-One I believe

but Quik never had his name on any Death Row material so that could be the case

I'm not positive tho it's just somethin I remember reading on dubcc a long time ago

either way I'm sure he and G-one and others wrote it, you guys think one person scribbled all that on a paper for him?

BigBlood

• Lil Geezy
  • So Sick is my Klick!
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2007, 03:39:31 PM »
Fuck the song -what about when Quik dissed that nigga wit the flame rag on his hand during Death Row opening of the 95 Source awards.  Some crazy shit tho - If u look closely u can see a cardboard cut out of pac in one of them cells- Before all that shit popped off. Big Jake was there Campenella in Peace. But Quik gave it 2 that nigga live before a live audience -damn -no coming back but to whup that ass. You Know Death Row wasn't going to have that
619-80z  Don't Hate Me kuz I Stay  Flamed up

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2007, 11:56:45 PM »
"now I never got my dick sucked by a man before/but you gone be the first you little trick ass ho/and you can tell me just how it tastes/but before I nut I shoot some piss in your face" ROFL. Quik pretty much deaded Eiht's careers with that track, I only liked 1-2 out of like 14 Eiht albums since then.

Contrary to what Ehit said, I think a record between the 2 of them would be perfect. It could help out there careers too, not like either one of them sell shit anymore. I would absolutley love to hear what Eiht would sound like over a Quik beat.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2007, 03:57:51 AM »
Dollaz & Sence Was The Shit.I´m Bumpin It Evry Day.BOMB.
""now I never got my dick sucked by a man before/but you gone be the first you little trick ass ho/and you can tell me just how it tastes/but before I nut I shoot some piss in your face"

"u aint no fuckin killer, u iza comedian BIATCH"

XaNdEr

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2007, 09:07:07 AM »
"yeah you left out the g, cuz the g aint in you"

haha  :D

acgrundy

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2007, 11:24:21 PM »
G-one wrote the song, its been stated several times.

Now I got nuthin but love for Quik and I love his music, but as far as rapping goes, Eiht is a better rapper.  Quik killed him w/ Dollars and Sense though, 2nd best diss track only to Real Mutha Fuckin Gz imo.

They also worked together on a big ass posse cut that has never been released, can't remember who else is on it, for some reason I wanna say Method Man or Redman, besides others.

They both great artists, and if you are a fan of westcoast rap then you should respect both of them.

westside159

« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2007, 06:26:51 PM »
^ firstly homie, you need to check your spellings. and also no i havent heard every diss eiht did but the majority of them were not on the same level as "dollaz and sence".. refresh yourself with the track dude and realise there wernt no coming back against that track.

DEF WISH 3 - WE COME STRAPPED KILLED SHITTED ON QUIK AND EXSPOSED QUIK AS A FAKE GANGSTA !!!!!!!!  There for QUIK'S GANGSTA RAP CAREER ENDED BY EIHT !!!!!1 GEAH  STREIHT UP MENACE !!!!!! BOY  8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2007, 06:29:36 PM »
i like def wish 2 better then dollars and sense

"EIHT HATES PUNK AZZ PERM WEARIN PUSSYS"
great line

i love all that screemi nat the start with al pacino and the goodfellers part
word. its some vicious shit. eiht kills it. i mean dollars and sense is some smooth shit but def wish 2 is some death threat shit.

i think its fact although i dont hold it against quik. look at dre.

MC Eiht Line - Death threatz album -   Cant fade it better fear it , got 1 of your lil b.g'z to write your fuccin lyric's """  KILLED QUIKS CAREER GEAH NIGGA REAL COMPTON !!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

westside159

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2007, 03:43:44 PM »

great line

word. its some vicious shit. eiht kills it. i mean dollars and sense is some smooth shit but def wish 2 is some death threat shit.

MC Eiht Line - Death threatz album -   Cant fade it better fear it , got 1 of your lil b.g'z to write your fuccin lyric's """  KILLED QUIKS CAREER GEAH NIGGA REAL COMPTON !!!!!!!!!! 8) 8)

AND THATS ALL FOLKS FOR QUIK'S GANGSTA RAP CAREER , and i used to love Dj Quik's music but he went soft !!!!!! Too BAD , HE WAS DOPE !

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2007, 04:26:48 PM »

great line

AND THATS ALL FOLKS FOR QUIK'S GANGSTA RAP CAREER , and i used to love Dj Quik's music but he went soft !!!!!! Too BAD , HE WAS DOPE !

LOL, really? Look at Eiht's career since "Dollaz & Sense". That boy hasn't had 1 hit record. And yeah, Quik MAY not have written the diss, but his ghostwriter is better than Eiht imo. Quik sells WAAAY more, has more hits, better guests and better production of course. Seriously, Eiht's career as a relevant rapper died 11 years ago. Now, he has put out a few good records, but when you look at the fact that he's put out about 20 cd's in the last 10 years, and only 1-2 were even decent, you tell me who won.

Most of the rappers from the 90's attepted to make there sound more current in the last 5-6 years or so. DJ Quik is one artist who can do this and do it well, Eiht has not. He hasn't matured at all, if anything his lyrics have gotten worse. It almost seems like he's stuck in the 90's and if he had taken more time with his records in the 00's instead of putting out a ton of crap, it would have bettered his career. Not that he didn't try to be more current, he just failed miserably. Same thing happened to Spice 1, C-Bo, etc. etc. I mean being 40 years old and still talking about "busting caps" and whatnot is NOT cool.