Author Topic: what yall think about "blow the whistle"?  (Read 135 times)

what yall think about "blow the whistle"?
« on: April 06, 2007, 04:39:09 PM »
i was thinkin about pickin this up. i really like short dog on that track off dogg chit. he came alright on that pack vans track. album any good?

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
Re: what yall think about "blow the whistle"?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2007, 04:43:58 PM »
i heard a couple joints from that album... he did a track called enjoy yourself with cee-lo and jazze pha... its dope but its not that old school short dog.... bloe the whistle the single was sickkkkk imo... hes still nice i was thinkin of maybe pick it up too

Paul

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2007, 05:22:36 PM »
i love this album , not classic too short but like a new fresh sound, u know its bumpin wen lil jon executivly produced it

i recomend pickin it up
funkyfreshintheflesh

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 06:20:36 PM »
Don't hate on me, but this album isn't worth more than 1-2 listens. Pretty much a crappy album ino.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2007, 02:33:02 AM »
fuck hyphy movement

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2007, 03:00:50 AM »
I prefer the Dangerous Crew era of Too Short.. this Southern crap he does just doesn't fit for him.. he needs to hook back up with Banks, Shorty B, Peewee and the rest of the crew!!

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2007, 04:08:52 AM »
don't buy this album. all the jazze pha production SUCK on this album and there are 6 or 7 -.- I hate to hear "ladies and gentlemen" or "phizzaaal" on every fuckin track produced from him, jazze pha is gay nowadays. the lil jon productions on this album are way better, there 4-5 cool songs.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2007, 05:23:49 AM »
don't buy this album. all the jazze pha production SUCK on this album and there are 6 or 7 -.- I hate to hear "ladies and gentlemen" or "phizzaaal" on every fuckin track produced from him, jazze pha is gay nowadays. the lil jon productions on this album are way better, there 4-5 cool songs.

yeah, jazze pha is number one in annoying producers

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson