Author Topic: Question of Song On Friday and Phat Beach The Movies???  (Read 303 times)

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
Question of Song On Friday and Phat Beach The Movies???
« on: April 04, 2007, 06:22:48 PM »
These songs were in the movies but not on the soundtracks, 1st the 1 from friday who raps that song where there all high watchin dat video drinkin on cool laid at craig (ice cube's) house, the video there were watchin I want dat song but don't know who it is, and n dat phat beach movie they play the song when they were showin the credits at the end they show the song info in the credits as well it's call (Smoov) I think by a dude called Toomstone or sum'n like dat, The chorus goes " Ain't nothin but dat S-M Double O-V" does any have deez trackz or kno where I could get em???

West Coast Veteran

Re: Question of Song On Friday and Phat Beach The Movies???
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 06:26:07 PM »
i thought they was watching a K-Dee video on Friday when they at Craig's house all high n shit

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 06:28:12 PM »
These songs were in the movies but not on the soundtracks, 1st the 1 from friday who raps that song where there all high watchin dat video drinkin on cool laid at craig (ice cube's) house, the video there were watchin I want dat song but don't know who it is

K-Dee - Hittin' Corners

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=99B65ABD67799806

8)

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 07:42:13 AM »
props ne1 kno where I can get tha other 1???

Westdog

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 08:29:59 AM »
thanks man.Find it
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 08:52:01 AM »
These songs were in the movies but not on the soundtracks, 1st the 1 from friday who raps that song where there all high watchin dat video drinkin on cool laid at craig (ice cube's) house, the video there were watchin I want dat song but don't know who it is

K-Dee - Hittin' Corners

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=99B65ABD67799806

8)

i never knew they made a video for that. i mean it makes sense since it's probably the best track off ass gas or cash. i never liked that pussy cat song and it had a video.

stra8uplaya

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2007, 09:09:43 AM »
I kno there's programs where u can rip the song from the dvd, I don't kno how that's done exactly but, It was done alot with the dj quik visualism dvd where they ripped the dvd grooves off, I guess that could work 4 dat song I need from phat beach cuz they play the whole song while rollin da credits, so I guess any1 who knows how to rip songs, that's prob the best bet, but I have have no clue on how dat shit workz