Author Topic: Xzibit Teams With Shwarzeneger To Pimp A Ride  (Read 490 times)

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Xzibit Teams With Shwarzeneger To Pimp A Ride
« on: April 10, 2007, 03:24:09 AM »
California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger teamed up with rapper Xzibit to "pimp" a '65 Chevy Impala on an upcoming episode of MTV's hit show Pimp My Ride.

Schwarzenegger, Mad Mike and the crew of Pimp My Ride give the Impala an ecological make over on the show's season premiere, which takes place on Earth Day (Apr. 22).

"I would like to thank MTV and the entire Pimp My Ride crew for shining the spotlight on the importance of alternative fuels and the fight against global warming," Governor Schwarzenegger said in a statement. "I am very encouraged by the great potential in converting vehicles to run on biodiesel as a way to reduce greenhouse gas emissions," said Governor Schwarzenegger. "I am pleased that the power of MTV's message will reach an audience throughout California and the nation to reinforce the benefits of alternative-fuel vehicles and protecting our environment."

The special edition features the Impala getting an 800 horsepower Duramax diesel engine that will run on biodiesel fuel, educating viewers during the show about the benefits of ecological friendly cars.

"What better way to celebrate the anniversary of our Break the Addiction campaign than pimping the environment with a pro like Governor Schwarzenegger - a powerful voice in the fight against climate change," added Christina Norman, President, MTV. "During the past year, we've reached millions, giving our audience the tools they want to make changes in their own lives. The state of our environment is one of the most critical issues facing our audience today and we're honored that we can inspire and educate even more as we celebrate Earth Day with this special Pimp My Ride event."

Si-Chiggedy

Re: Xzibit Teams With Shwarzeneger To Pimp A Ride
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 06:03:58 AM »
is this a joke? how can xzibit team with the killer of tookie? fucked up shit, fuck x then.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

crip-hop

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 06:45:58 AM »
how can xzibit team with the killer of tookie? fucked up shit, fuck x then.

snoop will be or is  >:(

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 07:09:32 AM »
is this a joke? how can xzibit team with the killer of tookie? fucked up shit, fuck x then.

that's what I'm thinkin!

The Predator

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 07:31:37 AM »
The crips of L.A should pull Xzibit's card if they ever see him.

TuSlic

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 09:26:22 AM »
ya'll niggas sound stupid

XaNdEr

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2007, 09:28:58 AM »

Lol, you know whats a joke?

Saying Tookie Williamsis killed by Arnold while theres dozens of people, if not more, that died by the hands of the innocent Tookie.

And next to that, i know its not "gangsta" to think about the environment and about thinking ecological, but you know, the world is not in a good shape right now, you dont have to be a gangsta to notice that.  :)

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2007, 09:44:55 AM »
The crips of L.A should pull Xzibit's card if they ever see him.

yeh thats what i was thinking he already got his ass whooped for actin like crip by latinos, so imagine how crips feel about it.thats what i was thinking.

its the x, dogg, not snoop or dpg so xzibit has nothing to do with crips.crips dont like him.

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2007, 09:55:36 AM »
Snoopy gonna be mad.
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2007, 09:59:52 AM »
LOL I knew before reading this tread that would see Snoops name being mentioned and Kids saying fuck Xzibit....anyway i think its a good thing Good for X and the Pimp my Ride crew

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2007, 10:15:10 AM »
Snoopy gonna be mad.
This is what i'm thinkin

Yall remember when snoop diss him in pimp slap'd !

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2007, 11:08:34 AM »
Can someone explain to me what Snoop has to do wit this? Is Snoop the Daddy of Xzibit or sumthin? so why should he be mad about what Xzibit is doin, dude has a show, when u do that type of things u have to be neutral, bringing beef on tv would be stupid, yall should be thinking before posting bullshit like that

Al Bundy

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2007, 11:21:28 AM »
X doesn't control the fucking show  ::)

hopeye

« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 02:23:37 PM »
 8)pimp my ride killed X and the rest of the talk on here is funny stuff

Blu Lacez

« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 02:52:15 PM »
8)pimp my ride killed X and the rest of the talk on here is funny stuff