Author Topic: Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly Vol. 2" - Disses DMX! [Audio]  (Read 1412 times)

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly Vol. 2" - Disses DMX! [Audio]
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2007, 03:36:43 PM »
Nice! Thnx!!!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2007, 03:37:59 PM »
and i saw ppl hating when i dropped the news yesterday now they all over this shit lmao........crooked got heat fuck the haterz

All these weak ass crooked i announcements lately..."im announcing that next week ima make an announcement that i cant announce what i was gonna say in the first place"

even crooked gotta know its bullshit...if he wanna do that hollywood shit tell him to get a pr, im not hating we all love crooked's music im just saying what were all thinking!

we want music we dont want a countdown to the damn music...nobody here is gonna mark their calender for a freestyle or call in sick to work over it lol

It might sound hateful but its really not...

PREACH LMAO +1

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2007, 03:40:06 PM »
and i saw ppl hating when i dropped the news yesterday now they all over this shit lmao........crooked got heat fuck the haterz

i like crooked...but that shit u posted was bullshit lets be real

All these weak ass crooked i announcements lately..."im announcing that next week ima make an announcement that i cant announce what i was gonna say in the first place"

even crooked gotta know its bullshit...if he wanna do that hollywood shit tell him to get a pr, im not hating we all love crooked's music im just saying what were all thinking!

we want music we dont want a countdown to the damn music...nobody here is gonna mark their calender for a freestyle or call in sick to work over it lol

WELL IMO MY POST SPECIFACALLY WASNT BULLSHIT IT STATED NEWS THAT ACTUALLY WENT DOWN I HAVE NEVER STATED NEWS THAT DIDNT HAPPEN...

JEWBACCA

• Lil Geezy
  • OY
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2007, 03:44:50 PM »
@ Age...is there a way on ordering an "official" copy with the artwork and whatnot?

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2007, 03:49:34 PM »

WELL IMO MY POST SPECIFACALLY WASNT BULLSHIT IT STATED NEWS THAT ACTUALLY WENT DOWN I HAVE NEVER STATED NEWS THAT DIDNT HAPPEN...

like i said nobody here wants a 24 hour countdown to a 2 minute freestyle, thats why people were posting negative comments in your thread

it wasnt hatefull at all, people are just tired of these lame crooked announcements and they were 1 thread from cussing crooked out and you just happen to be the unlucky person to make that thread, dont take it personal...take it as feedback and perhaps pass it on to crooked

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2007, 03:51:23 PM »
yeah it just means we like crooked so much that we would like to be able to support him at the record shop

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »

like i said nobody here wants a 24 hour countdown to a 2 minute freestyle, thats why people were posting negative comments in your thread

it wasnt hatefull at all, people are just tired of these lame crooked announcements and they were 1 thread from cussing crooked out and you just happen to be the unlucky person to make that thread, dont take it personal...take it as feedback and perhaps pass it on to crooked
I feel what you sayin but dont shoot the messanger is what i hear ppl say these days lol but its coo im straight man

DJ-AGE™

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • THE MIXTAPE KING!
« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2007, 04:14:05 PM »
@ Age...is there a way on ordering an "official" copy with the artwork and whatnot?
get at me man what exactly you lookin for etc in a PM where your located etc

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2007, 05:26:42 PM »
See What The Fuck Im Saying!!!! Ha HA HA hA!! I told ya fools!! Fuck DMX and fuck the bitches who had a problem wit me saying that shit on the last Post!! Forgot who they were but im pretty sure you fools got my point!! I was just riding for the westside Biaiaiatch like the homie Crooked I!!!Crooked I Crooked I!!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2007, 06:40:02 PM »
Dope freestyle, he got at both of 'em good...I can't wait for next week's mp3... 8)

^It's a shame man...I'll admit I was disappointed that it didn't drop last year and that there isn't a real release date yet, but like I said in your other thread, I still look for Crook's new shit & I'll definitely be waitin' for that BOSS album to drop, I'm still a big fan of his... 8)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 06:42:13 PM by iM ThAt LoNg BeAcH PlAYa... »

wballz187

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2007, 08:15:03 PM »

you post something like this in the crooked i forum you get labeled a hater
id +1 ya if i could
you couldn't drop dope shit with rocks in your culoo-crooked i

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2007, 08:32:42 PM »
who is that other dude crooked i disses on it? and why?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2007, 09:32:11 PM »

nice....but  it would be better if he used a og beat

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 12, 2007, 03:25:37 AM »
DMX makes some comments about the west and crooked gets  >:( but when Snoop served him on a plate he bowed down and drops a song praising the west artists including snoop... ::)

shyts disgusting..

"Its Dark and Hell is hot" >>>> Crookeds entire career

Blu Lacez

« Reply #44 on: April 12, 2007, 05:08:32 AM »
yeah it just means we like crooked so much that we would like to be able to support him at the record shop

-T

--So true!!
props for That!
+1
Blu!