Author Topic: Mom, I'm An Atheist...  (Read 288 times)

Suga Foot

Mom, I'm An Atheist...
« on: April 11, 2007, 11:46:47 AM »
This is fuckin crazy!  lol

http://13gb.com/media.php?media_id=2676

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Mom, I'm An Atheist...
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 11:50:20 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That is way too fuckin' funny. LMFAO!!!!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 12:14:10 PM »
"You don't believe there is a God, well you're gonna get nothing, absolutely nothing for Christmas" 

::)  lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 03:03:59 AM »
LMAO. It has been a long time since I appreciated my parents as much as right now.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 04:35:46 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

^^WORD
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 06:30:16 AM »
That mother is a nut job. He's obviously some jackass punk kid who doesn't know what he thinks going through his communist phase like. His views on politics and religion will not start taking form until his early to mid 20s, and even then they could go anywhere. Don't worry, once he forgets about he Che Guevara book or reads about how ol' Che murdered all those innocent people he'll move on.

Can't wait for part two. You guys know this is Infinite 10 years ago right? This just before he read the Malcolm X book.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 08:37:07 AM »
That mother is a nut job. He's obviously some jackass punk kid who doesn't know what he thinks going through his communist phase like. His views on politics and religion will not start taking form until his early to mid 20s, and even then they could go anywhere. Don't worry, once he forgets about he Che Guevara book or reads about how ol' Che murdered all those innocent people he'll move on.

Can't wait for part two. You guys know this is Infinite 10 years ago right? This just before he read the Malcolm X book.

He just said he doesn't believe in God, what's wrong with that? Nothing communistic or punky about it.
No, it's not a sin

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 09:01:41 AM »
That mother is a nut job. He's obviously some jackass punk kid who doesn't know what he thinks going through his communist phase like. His views on politics and religion will not start taking form until his early to mid 20s, and even then they could go anywhere.

this has nothing to do with politics, this video was only demonstrating how narrowminded some people are (like his mum)
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 09:15:26 AM »

He just said he doesn't believe in God, what's wrong with that? Nothing communistic or punky about it.

Oh boy here we go. Just because you're an athiest you take offense thinking I'm insulting athiesm. I'm merely recognizing a rebelious teen, and that's what he is. It's simply what happens to most teens. They rebel against what they know by adopting what goes against what they feel was forced upon them their whole "miserable" lives of "suffering". You might see overbearing asshole parents giving a perfectly reasonable kid a hard time. I see a jackass mother who raised a jackass kid. Of course you might be closed minded, which is maybe why you're an athiest, because athiests by definition are closed minded. Agnostics I get and mostly agree with, but devout athiests are no different than devout catholics. Both are closed minded fools who refuse to accept the possibility that they could be wrong. I'm a Christian because I agree with every single aspect of the gospel, and if I found out tomorrow that it was all allegory, I'd still agree with every single aspect of the gospel. The rest of that book, old and new testament, is unnecessary, and filled with man made rules made for the times the men that wrote it were living in. Give me one thing in the gospel that doesn't stand up to today and I'll denouce my Christianity.

For the record punk rock and communism are both very athiest based in both practice and philosphy.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 09:19:22 AM »
That mother is a nut job. He's obviously some jackass punk kid who doesn't know what he thinks going through his communist phase like. His views on politics and religion will not start taking form until his early to mid 20s, and even then they could go anywhere.

this has nothing to do with politics, this video was only demonstrating how narrowminded some people are (like his mum)

And I'm simply explaing that she shouldn't even worry because at that kid's age he could be athiest today, muslim tomorrow, and buddhist next week.

And narrowminded? Look no further than atheism. Any open minded human being that doesn't belive in God is agnostic. The narrowminded ones need an absolute definition of no God no way.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 09:23:53 AM »
You see a conspiracy in everything, yet would never stop cherishing the gospel, then call me close-minded.
Damn, that's special, maybe you could make money with that.
Give me one thing in the gospel that stands up against my atheistic views and I'll denounce my atheism.

By your definition it is illogical to call atheists more narrowminded than religious people. Also, being too open-minded will cause your brain to fall out.
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 09:44:43 AM »
You see a conspiracy in everything, yet would never stop cherishing the gospel, then call me close-minded.
Damn, that's special, maybe you could make money with that.
Give me one thing in the gospel that stands up against my atheistic views and I'll denounce my atheism.

By your definition it is illogical to call atheists more narrowminded than religious people. Also, being too open-minded will cause your brain to fall out.

I see conspiracy in the Church every day, but I also see that the church goes so far against the gospel to commit questionable acts. Why couldn't they just change the script to suit their motives?

Make money with what? I said you might be close minded. Maybe you're agnostic. I don't know what's in your head. Like I said, I'd have no problem with my life or life choices if I found out tomorrow that the Gospel was allegorical. That being said anyone that disagrees with the supposed allegory is a bad person who needs improvement.

The gospel is a written text that you can read for yourself. If you were accept my challenge you could read it and figure out what you think may be wrong with regards to today's morality. How can I accept your challenge? How can I get a copy of "7even's Athiestic Manifesto"?

I never called athiests "more" narrowminded than religious people, and my brains been safely tucked in my head for years now and I don't think I can get any more open minded. But just like you cannot know for sure there is God, you cannot know for sure that there isn't God, and anyone that thinks they know for sure is a closed minded fool.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 09:52:02 AM »
Maybe I was wrong, but I thought that most deeply religious people have no doubts in the existance of God in their respective theistic religion. That would make them just as close-minded as someone who has no doubt in the inexistance of God. Case closed. Morals, appropriate behaviour, being a good person, whatever the fuck you wanna call it is nothing an atheist naturally lacks compared to a religious human being. Also, the bible has got some dope little stories n shit, nice book overall, me being an atheist doesn't mean I regard everything that is affiliated with a religion as trash, far from that.
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 10:05:32 AM »
Maybe I was wrong, but I thought that most deeply religious people have no doubts in the existance of God in their respective theistic religion. That would make them just as close-minded as someone who has no doubt in the inexistance of God. Case closed. Morals, appropriate behaviour, being a good person, whatever the fuck you wanna call it is nothing an atheist naturally lacks compared to a religious human being. Also, the bible has got some dope little stories n shit, nice book overall, me being an atheist doesn't mean I regard everything that is affiliated with a religion as trash, far from that.

It's called faith for a reason. There is no room for certainty in faith. Once you are certain, it is no longer faith. Anyone that is religious and claims to know God exists is just narrowminded as an athiest and I've said that three times now. How is it that you have to keep bringing it up? I never said an athiest lacks morality because he's an athiest, or that a person needs a religion to have morals so I don't know wherer that came from either. I said that anyone that reads the Gospels, (the 4 books describing what Jesus said, not the books Moses wrote, or the letters Paul wrote, but the Gospels), whether they read it as historical documentation or a fictional story, and disagrees with the morals of those books, is a bad person. That's just something I brought up.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 10:11:48 AM »
Ok, cool... I just don't buy your stance on certain things. You just know how argueable they are, so you're smart enough to make some p.c. comments here and there. I just think that ultimately, if this video showed a kid claiming that Jesus was born on Christmas or something, and the mother had been like "fuck outta here, the whole purpose of christmas is to push consumerism and people into buying stuff they don't need, dumb fuck", you wouldn't even have thought about "Oh, this kid is so rebellious towards his parents... must be a phase, being in puberty and all"... feeeeeel me? Now you can of course come back with a well-structured argument about this and that, but at the end of the day I will still regard you as someone less tolerant and more over-the-top than you would admit.
No, it's not a sin