Author Topic: FYI on the Big Squeeze album  (Read 244 times)

d-nice

FYI on the Big Squeeze album
« on: April 12, 2007, 09:23:57 AM »
I don't know if anyone is thinking about buying it or not, but it looks like there will be 2 versions of it just like Dogg Chit. The tracklistings are different on the Koch website and the Best Buy website.

Here is the Koch tracklisting

1. “The Big Squeeze Intro” – Snoop Dogg
2. “Hat 2 Tha Bacc” - Western Union feat. Snoop Dogg
3. “We Came To Bang Out” – Tha Dogg Pound, Soopafly, & Snoop Dogg
4. “Shackled up” - The Warzone
5. “Pop Pop Bang!” – Kurupt, Kam, & Snoop Dogg
6. “31 Flavaz” - Kurupt feat. Snoop Dogg
7. “All About Damani” – Damani & Snoop Dogg
8. “Like Rock Stars” - Bad Lucc, Damani, JT The Bigga Figga, Uncle Chuck & Snoop Dogg
9. “Spend Some Time” – Ricky Harris, Uncle Chuck, Kurupt, Soopafly & Snoop Dogg
10. “F***** Is Good For You” – Damani, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Kurupt, Soopafly & Snoop Dogg
11. “Get Your Body Moving” – MC Eiht, Kam, Uncle Chuck
12. “Get Closer” - Azuré & Snoop Dogg
13. “Can U Get Away” - Goldie Loc, Ray J & Snoop Dogg
14. “Let’s Get This Party Started” - Azuré & Snoop Dogg
15. “Be Thankful” - Terrace Martin, J.Black, & Uncle Chuck

And here is the Best Buy tracklisting. It also says Best Buy exclusive in the description

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8288462&st=The+Big+Squeeze&lp=3&type=product&cp=1&id=1632121

1. Killaz - (with Warzone) 
2. Bang Out - (with DPGC) 
3. Rockstar 
4. Westcoast Roc - (with Kurupt) 
5. 31 Flavaz - (with Kurupt) 
6. Hat 2 Bac - (with Western Union) 
7. Shackled Up - (with Warzone) 
8. Can We - (with Kurupt) 
9. Chop It Up - (with Azure) 
10. F*** Da DJ - (with MC Eiht) 
11. All About Damani - (with Damani) 
12. Get Away - (with Goldie Loc) 
13. Dic & Gum - (with 9 Inch Dix)
14. I Don't Need Her - (with Katt Williams) 
15. Gettin' Some P**** - (with JT The Bigga Figga) 
16. Time - (with Warzone) 
17. Mandatory Business - (with JT The Bigga Figga) 
18. Humble - (with Terrace Martin)

So it looks like if you are going to pick it up from anywhere, Best Buy is the place to go. If you are going to burn it, disregard my message  ;D

KURUPTION-81

Re: FYI on the Big Squeeze album
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 09:33:03 AM »
I wish they would stop doing this. I dont see why i shouldnt get the full album because i cant get to a best buy. It seems like even if you can get to a best buy they never have any stock anyway.

Maybe if enough people complain about it, this thread may get back to someone who can do something about it. It probably wont make a difference the majority of rappers dont seem to care about the fans who have made them rich.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 09:38:37 AM »
i think snoop is countin on people buyin the 15 song version, realising they fucked up and going out and buying the 18track version...

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2007, 09:39:07 AM »
I wish they would stop doing this. I dont see why i shouldnt get the full album because i cant get to a best buy. It seems like even if you can get to a best buy they never have any stock anyway.

Maybe if enough people complain about it, this thread may get back to someone who can do something about it. It probably wont make a difference the majority of rappers dont seem to care about the fans who have made them rich.

It fucks up sales too. These retailers just do it to create more sales for themselves, but if you are not advertising and telling people where to buy the bonus cuts, it defeats the purpose. Just thought I'd give people a heads up on it that were thinking about picking this up.

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2007, 10:07:44 AM »
Yeah thats bad !! 2 different album ....
Cause Best buy don't ship international !!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 10:10:06 AM »
I like the Best Buy exclusive.  Think about it guys, if we didn't get that, then we probably would never hear those other three songs.  I'm sure you can download them anyway, so you'll get to hear them at some point.  BTW, I got the 17 track version of Dogg Chit the first week, and I went back the next week and all they had was the 14 track version.  So, if you want the 18 track version of this one, I'd recommend buying it ASAP.

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 10:13:56 AM »
I like the Best Buy exclusive.  Think about it guys, if we didn't get that, then we probably would never hear those other three songs.  I'm sure you can download them anyway, so you'll get to hear them at some point.  BTW, I got the 17 track version of Dogg Chit the first week, and I went back the next week and all they had was the 14 track version.  So, if you want the 18 track version of this one, I'd recommend buying it ASAP.

I like it too, all I would like to see is the artists tell the fans to go pick it up from where ever is doing the deal like that. Because maybe a few years ago that would work, but the average person is not buying 2 copies just to get 2 or 3 songs. But either way if I decide to cop it I will go to Best Buy.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 01:56:57 PM »
thats fucked up.. looks like im goin to best buyagain

Al Bundy

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 02:05:40 PM »
I always get them at Best Buy because it's 9.99 and has extra tracks. I kick myself in the ass when I buy a album somewhere else.

westside159

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 03:14:54 PM »
Post that song with MC Eiht - FUCC THE DJ  !!!!!!!!!!!    8) 8)

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 03:21:42 PM »
fuck buying a cd , just download the album when it comes out then the bonus tracks when they get out too..
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 03:28:44 AM »
fuck buying a cd , just download the album when it comes out then the bonus tracks when they get out too..

then people complain about low record sales when people have an attitude like the guy above...

if its a good album, buy it!