Author Topic: Classic track!  (Read 588 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Classic track!
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 12:58:54 PM »
damn you :( well if you ever feel like ripping it let me know cuz i'd love to make a big remix of that!

I think I have this on vinyl too. I would buy up all of their singles on tape, cd and vinyl but this one I think I only have on vinyl and tape. How would you rip from a tape or vinyl?

the easy way would be like putting the cassette into a boombox or whatever can play it and has a earphone out and then buy this cord that's double ended and plug it into your mic input in the back of your computer

same could be done with vinyl

You don't need a program or anything to rip it to your computer do you?

You can use the thing that's included with Windows i think it's called sound encoder but it's a piece of shit. If you want i'll get you Cool Edit Pro which is the easiest program to use and i'll show you how to record the shit

Ok yeah I got alot of stuff remixes and new tracks that are on vinyl I need to transfer. I have alot of Cypress stuff on cd too like the Tequilla Sunrise remix with Fat Joe, Illusions remix instrumental (sick ass beat) and a bunch of others. Can I get that program from download.com?

nah do you got AIM or MSN? I can hook you up thru there alot easier

d-nice

« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 01:01:38 PM »
damn you :( well if you ever feel like ripping it let me know cuz i'd love to make a big remix of that!

I think I have this on vinyl too. I would buy up all of their singles on tape, cd and vinyl but this one I think I only have on vinyl and tape. How would you rip from a tape or vinyl?

the easy way would be like putting the cassette into a boombox or whatever can play it and has a earphone out and then buy this cord that's double ended and plug it into your mic input in the back of your computer

same could be done with vinyl

You don't need a program or anything to rip it to your computer do you?

You can use the thing that's included with Windows i think it's called sound encoder but it's a piece of shit. If you want i'll get you Cool Edit Pro which is the easiest program to use and i'll show you how to record the shit

Ok yeah I got alot of stuff remixes and new tracks that are on vinyl I need to transfer. I have alot of Cypress stuff on cd too like the Tequilla Sunrise remix with Fat Joe, Illusions remix instrumental (sick ass beat) and a bunch of others. Can I get that program from download.com?

nah do you got AIM or MSN? I can hook you up thru there alot easier

I got Yahoo Messenger.

Al Bundy

« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 01:02:11 PM »
you mother fucker lol let me redownload it

d-nice

« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 01:04:55 PM »
you mother fucker lol let me redownload it

;D Hey man I don't want you to go through all that trouble man. I have a homeboy he is a producer and he could rip it for me. Just give me a few and I will get it to you.

Al Bundy

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2007, 01:06:17 PM »
nah i can show ya how to do it yourself.

hit me up @ dubcorleone