Author Topic: BAY AREA HEADS....does FILLMORE have BLOODS?  (Read 623 times)

floatin_above_everything

Re: BAY AREA HEADS....does FILLMORE have BLOODS?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 11:52:45 AM »
man if ure really in the streets, you'll know wassup.. all y'all just sound like some squares that drive by and take notes on what you see.. You don't see "norte" or "sur", you see "nortenos" and "surenos".... and Sacramento is nowhere near the bay, but ofcourse they have "gangs", so does almost every other city in California, period. Crips and Bloods ain't the only "gangs" around, just a small percentage, well in the north anyway.

I meant that Sac has Bloods n Crips. I live on the other side of the country, thought Sac was considered the Bay Area.

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »

Hunters Point-Frisco

West Point Mob

Big Block Gang

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 12:09:20 PM »
^ plus Oakdale and a few other sets in Hunter's Point, what's ure point?

and yeah, Sac definitely got bigger Crip N Blood sets in Northern California.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

kevlar

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 12:56:18 PM »
Nobody in the bay bangs expect those dumb ass messicans nortes who try to act black.

bet you wouldn't say that to any of their faces.  so brave of you poppin that shit on a computer.
"jack of all trades
gotta get my chips
manipulate yo broad
put her up on craigs list"

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 02:24:29 PM »
BROOKLYN ZOOO!!!

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 03:48:54 PM »
SF doesn't have any bloods nor crips.   Nobody in the bay bangs expect those dumb ass messicans nortes who try to act black.

You dunno nothin about no "SF", shut ure gay ass up.

says some fuckin paki from San Bruno. stick to the 650 u fuckin arab.

Nobody in the bay bangs expect those dumb ass messicans nortes who try to act black.

bet you wouldn't say that to any of their faces.  so brave of you poppin that shit on a computer.

i've said that to them in their face and they were very receptive. i've been to the mission a gang of times. nothing but a buch of messicans in pony tails saying "nigga" left & right.

Hunters Point is nothing the Nickerson Gardens in Watts. and Filmore isn't even a bad neighborhood. a bunch of white people live that area.

40 Cal

• Lil Geezy
  • It's Da Man
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 05:10:28 PM »
Didn't know fillmore had gangz
40 Cali

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2007, 11:28:02 PM »
SF doesn't have any bloods nor crips.   Nobody in the bay bangs expect those dumb ass messicans nortes who try to act black.

You dunno nothin about no "SF", shut ure gay ass up.

says some fuckin paki from San Bruno. stick to the 650 u fuckin arab.

i've said that to them in their face and they were very receptive. i've been to the mission a gang of times. nothing but a buch of messicans in pony tails saying "nigga" left & right.

Hunters Point is nothing the Nickerson Gardens in Watts. and Filmore isn't even a bad neighborhood. a bunch of white people live that area.

Ain't no Paki or Arab here, my studio doors are open anytime, hit me for my number. You ain't never said none of that to any real norteno from the mission or anywhere at that. You ain't never been to the real Hunter's Point in the hills, prolly just drove through 3rd, and Fillmoe is the murder capital of the bay right now, save the bullshit blood. 650 is my stomping grounds but I'm in the city everyday, you ain't got nothing to say to me or anyone, period. You're just an internet character that obviously has a dis-like towards the bay, your words mean nothing.

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 02:02:47 PM »
i am the bay, i have no hate for it, i just speak on what i see and theres alot of fake ass niggas here. i'm tired of these fuckin messicans running around in pony tails and these fuckin chinks saying nigga. theres alot of black uneducated thugs in SF but no gangs. its nothing like Los Angeles where everybody bangs.  and your arab ass needs to shut the fuck up and go back to the suburbs of san bruno u fuckin paki piece of shit  you don't know shit about the sco. and if u wanna see me then see me bitch since u in the city "everyday" ...shopping in downtown don't count faggot.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 02:05:45 PM by Addicted To Cake »

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 02:09:30 PM »
Is fillmore more than a street in the Bay? I've seen the street in san fran, but you guys talk about it like it's a city itself....-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

dclee

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 03:15:32 PM »
i'm tired of these fuckin messicans running around in pony tails and these fuckin chinks saying nigga.

wow man... really showing your intelligence with these statements  ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2007, 04:32:49 PM »
i am the bay, i have no hate for it, i just speak on what i see and theres alot of fake ass niggas here. i'm tired of these fuckin messicans running around in pony tails and these fuckin chinks saying nigga. theres alot of black uneducated thugs in SF but no gangs. its nothing like Los Angeles where everybody bangs.  and your arab ass needs to shut the fuck up and go back to the suburbs of san bruno u fuckin paki piece of shit  you don't know shit about the sco. and if u wanna see me then see me bitch since u in the city "everyday" ...shopping in downtown don't count faggot.

Hit me on the PM then tough guy. I'm at every event and my studio doors are open ALL DAY. And keep talking shit about the nortenos, one day you'll get locked up in 850 or Redwood and you'll see who runs what around this muthafuca. Ain't no arab over here and them "suburbs of San Bruno" you'll get toasted at if you ever try to cross paths with me and my kind. Ask about that Bruno East Side Mob and know about something you fuckin fruitcake.

Fillmoe is a street and a district for those who asked. The white name of it is the Western Addition, it's where Blacks in the city were sent decades ago. The history of Fillmoe and Hunter's Point are real deep ones, look into em.

COMING IN 2008.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2007, 04:36:20 PM »
so the district...it's completely on fillmore street or does the district include other neighboring streets? and try just answering my question this time, not trying to scare me/diss whites needlessly. it's a rich/poor thing anyway, not a black/white thing. that's the way people in power want us to see it, but classism is the larger problem behind racism.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Samoan Enforcer

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 04:55:21 PM »
i know theres a bunch of bloods and crips in sacramento to the north and seaside to the south. not too many bloods left in seaside tho

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 05:38:49 PM »
I seen San Quinn on that MTV My Block with a bunch of dudes with red on

and Messy Marv is on that Larceny Ent B Side trailor.....plus he throwin up Bz on that Messy Slick cover...

i though up North wasnt on that colours tip?

..........lol that your intrested in this type of shit. who give s a fuck

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.