Author Topic: Old Lady Teacher Be Holdin' Her Own..  (Read 273 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Old Lady Teacher Be Holdin' Her Own..
« on: April 18, 2007, 12:03:08 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8aZ6bj_EO_o" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/8aZ6bj_EO_o</a>

LMFAO..'I won't say what you are...All the men know'...LMFAO!!! LOL!!!! LMAO!!!

timmy

Re: Old Lady Teacher Be Holdin' Her Own..
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 12:07:09 PM »
Reminds me of GRANMA!!

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 12:59:18 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!

I.B. BLVD

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 02:39:34 PM »
I though she was gonna fight.

"Urban Life Near The Beach"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 02:51:29 PM »
i didn't understand a damn word that black girl was saying, she just sounded like a organgatan or somethin

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 06:05:54 PM »
that was a ghetto ass classroom

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 06:10:04 PM »
Thought I was watching Hangin' With Mr. Cooper

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2007, 07:06:53 PM »
that was a ghetto ass classroom

LMAO...I used to have classrooms like that.

reguLAtor

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 01:08:34 AM »
 :grumpy:  Wow...so this is what classrooms are like nowdays?  Disrespectful little fucks... was that the Def Comedy Jam classroom?  This is what happens when you strip adults of their power and control from kids.  Children suing their parents for spanking them.... students having their 'rights violated' by teachers when they "make" them try and learn..... damn shame.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 01:34:45 AM »
no one should be forced to learn....that opportunity is there for them, and it's up to them to be responsible enough to choose the path that will lead them to good things. if you're educated enough when you're younger you should be able to make that choice without hestation.

these kids were obviously not educated enough earlier on (whether it was the parents, teachers, or environment around them) to have the 'normal' classrooms that are supposibily out there.

like NIK said, i've been in classrooms like that where the teachers have no control.....most of the time it's a substitute teacher or teacher that's afraid to do anything. but at the same time i've been in classrooms  where it was okay

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 07:56:51 AM »
^ :rubeyes: Nah, they be spazing at TEACHERS now homie, real teachers who be holdin' their own down in they classroom, teachers that actually have control and teachers that actually teach, it's fuckin' crazy. Sometimes I can see where they is coming from and teachers is BAD today too. It's 2007 and teachers don't have no respect no more, kids don't have respect no more. Kids is got damn crazy disrespectful though at time where it's unnecessary. 'Fuck you'..."I don't give a shit, I don't gotta do your work'....'Bitch'...now I think that's fuckin' AMZAZING, students got that much nerve today. Just walking out the fuckin' classroom like it ain't nuthin' :grumpy: Look at the video at the end the girl yells 'You mom can eat a dick'.  :o

And I think that classroom looks like a got damn dudgeon. It's weird. All dark and shit. :laugh:

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2007, 10:35:29 AM »
I didn't watch the video but I really know what you talking about.Props to Don Jacob and QT for taking the time to comment on this!

I'm 16 and I study at one of the most respected public schools in the capital (and I really don't want this to sound like I'm bragging or something, but it's just the facts, don't get me wrong) and and seeing shit that in my previous school, which is a neighbourhood one and full of kids that don't give a shit about anything, and that's literally, was unthinkable.My classmates, for example, (they ain't bad kids at all) be jumping on their benches, saying things to teachers like "Yo, teacher, I gotta go take a piss/shit" and louds of other shit, which in my opinion is kind of too damn wrong.

There are certain subjects in school (Chemistry, Biology,Phisics....) for which 80 % of us don't give a fuck about at all, but I really don't think that pupils should try a ruin those subjects.They coyuld do all kinds of stuff in class:read a book, magazine, paper, play on their phones.They could think of a million ways to entertain themselves, or at leats I manage to do that.But no, let's act like mad people.I ain't say I haven't done shit in class that I regret, there's loads of it, but if I do something it's to a certain extent, or at least that's the way I see it.I'll try to find some clips of a chemistry or phisics class for you to see what I'm talking about.But I don't really care about those subject, it's just that i don't think it's right

On the other hand, there's Maths class, where thing get out of control, but it's also the teachers fault here.She's too young and can't really teach, and students is really mad about that.So my point here is that nowadays. teachers and students should equally try and do something about the situation at school, cause at times it's really bad

Sorry for the rant, I think I used a lot of words to say little, but fuck it.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2007, 11:37:18 AM »
^ Hellz Yeah!!

School ain't even a place to learn no more and I'm straight up. It's a place where fights be takin' place at cuz they can't wait to do it outta school. It's place where teachers feel as though they don't have to teach becuz nobody will listen. You got students fist fighting teachers now at days AND I am NOT sayin' it was never like this back in like the 80's and shit becuz IT WAS but shit is just escalating. You'll be sittin' there and than all the sudden somebody starts spazing and I mean sometimes shit is unreal.

Not a day goes by where something ain't happening in more than one of my classes. And when shit like this breaks out, you only taking away from learning and teaching. Shit is just crazy today. Fuckin' crazy. But teachers is out of wack too. I mean I gots a math teacher who tells us on the daily, 'I don't expect that any of you did your homework becuz this is (name of my school ;D) and you won't get homework until 3 weeks after.'  He got into an argument with a girl and he said 'Don't think I'm going to give you the attention you never got as a kid' Like how you gon' say that? 'Well this is the inner city for you' Than get the fuck OUT. At times I feel like spazing at the teachers but I only will do it if it's necessary NOT like these niggas and shit who will just start for nuthin'.

And it's not about big cities verse little cities cuz it's all over. The disrespect is crazy. But you gotta be a good teacher. Belive or not, niggas don't like teachers who don't do nuthin' in class. They act like they love that, but, they don't, becuz what's the point of school? Ya know? I don't know If I keep going I'll go off topic so I'ma just stick to it. The disrespect is just insane.

'Go eat a dick'?? LOL. Crazy niggas! Crazy.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2007, 11:40:19 AM »
I gotta feeling that was you on the right, QT. ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2007, 11:42:19 AM »
Aww, hell nah nigga.

That goofy ass nigga waving peace to the camera. :laugh: