Author Topic: We have a fine selection of prostitutes here in Orlando. lol  (Read 531 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: We have a fine selection of prostitutes here in Orlando. lol
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 09:42:52 AM »
LMFAO....my homeboys are idiots. One bored night, they found a hooker on Craigs list, called her, and sent her to the retarted kid's house next door LMAO. They were like "yeah, just come knock, and ask for Jerome" so we saw her pimp drop her off about four houses down, and he stayed in the car. They stayed in their front yard hiding behind a car so that the retarted kid's people couldn't see them. She knocked on the door, and was like "umm....hello....is Jerome there?" and they were like "umm......who are you??? How do you know Jerome??? Why are you here at 10 P.M. at night???" and she was like "well, he called me and told me to come over...." and they called him, and he came outside lookin hella shocked, like "who the hell is this???" and his dad yelled at him LMAO. She finally just went away like "I don't have time for this" and the retarted kid was like "what did I do? ? ? ? ? I didn't call her!!!!"
~

now thats priceless

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 10:55:44 AM »
Thank God im going to orlando next week  :rock: :banana_hitit: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :banana_cow: :raisetheroof: :sun: :firedevil: :cheers: :love: :stir: :whistle: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :love2:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 11:06:17 AM »
LMFAO....my homeboys are idiots. One bored night, they found a hooker on Craigs list, called her, and sent her to the retarted kid's house next door LMAO. They were like "yeah, just come knock, and ask for Jerome" so we saw her pimp drop her off about four houses down, and he stayed in the car. They stayed in their front yard hiding behind a car so that the retarted kid's people couldn't see them. She knocked on the door, and was like "umm....hello....is Jerome there?" and they were like "umm......who are you??? How do you know Jerome??? Why are you here at 10 P.M. at night???" and she was like "well, he called me and told me to come over...." and they called him, and he came outside lookin hella shocked, like "who the hell is this???" and his dad yelled at him LMAO. She finally just went away like "I don't have time for this" and the retarted kid was like "what did I do? ? ? ? ? I didn't call her!!!!"

LMFAO! Was she fine at least?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2007, 02:53:41 PM »

We could see her body, and that looked nice...and LOL because she had on a short white skirt, so she looked like a hooker. That shit was classic though

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2007, 05:08:23 PM »

We could see her body, and that looked nice...and LOL because she had on a short white skirt, so she looked like a hooker. That shit was classic though
lmao...that happened there in Gardena or here in Tallahassee?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2007, 05:31:06 PM »

lmao...that happened there in Gardena or here in Tallahassee?

LMAO in Gardena, on our own street LOL.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2007, 12:42:21 PM »

that shit is fuckin funny

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 06:22:36 PM »

:D

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2007, 11:08:42 AM »

:D

I never knew Snoop had a twin sister...is that from the Doggystyle era??
« Last Edit: April 19, 2007, 11:11:26 AM by R-Tistic »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2007, 03:13:39 PM »
i didn't say he was looking like snoop cuz i thought i might be reachin with that, but since you see the same thing as me i'm amazed, dont call him she though, it's looks like a dude to me, maybe a brother, or maybe snoop like to wear a wig and dress like a bitch when the sun goes down

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »
This guy looks happy. At least he made an effort, the others are all sour faced bitches.