Author Topic: The Bulls screwed themselves last night.. now they have to face the HEAT  (Read 410 times)

rik

Bulls win it in 5

LAKERS_FAN89

bulls got a good team they can take care of the heat.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
the real season starts right here, everything that happened from this point on backward to october you might as well throw in the trash this is the point were role players often disapear and 2nd rate all stars dont quite make the grade...

ITS TIME FOR THE PLAYOFFS BABY!
what makes you think the bulls can top the heat?? who took care of the bulls last season???? i guess none of you watched the detroit vs heat series these past couple of years Shaq always shits on ben wallace..... he takes the fight right out of ben
Hinrich?? gordon?? what happened last year when they got put on D wade

its going to be a repeat of what happened last year basically a Jump shooting ball club with no inside game getting hot for spurts within the game here and there, the bulls will collapse when the jumpers stop falling

we have great defenders and with the addition of eddie jones our Defense on chicago's gaurds/forwards will be even better

My prediction heat 4-1

Jakubs

I know the Bulls can beat the Heat, the question is will they? Wade is not 100% and Shaq gets older by the day. The Bulls know what they have to do to win. They have home court this year, which I think will put them over the hump.

im pissed.... how the fuck did my bulls blow a #2... fuck

oh well.. get her done

Tell me about it bro. You'd think they would've pulled out all the stops considering what was on the line.

I am a Bulls fan, but this team and New Jersey I did not want to see any parts of in the first round. It is a macthup I think we can win, but Chicago needs constant scoring/rebounding from our frontcourt. If we can get 20/10 from Thomas and Brown a game and another 8-10 points from Ben Wallace we have a chance. But Chicago for the most part is a jump shooting team. When the shot is falling, they win because they play great defense. When they are cold they don't have alot of other options like a low post scorer to win games so that is what scares me about this matchup. I say Bulls in 7.

Actually bro, even if the Bulls won they would've faced New Jersey in the first round instead of Washington since the Wizards won, and hold the tie breaker.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

thisoneguy360

I'm hoping Miami can pull it out but Chicago's looking pretty good too, should be a good series  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Chicago will have a BETTER chance against the Heat.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What a game!! Wow!

Let me start with the Heat. Wade had an horrible night til the 4th quarter: he’s phisically far from being the player who led the Heat to the title last year. He made a couple of good jumpers in the first quarter, then he disappeared after he made his 3rd and 4th foul with two offensive fouls early in the 3rd quarter and he made the 5th one at the beginning of the 4th quarter. Like I said he didn’t have an impact in the game at all till the end of the game, when he stepped up like he was supposed to do (with Shaq fouled out). Talking about Shaq, he had a wonderful first half of the game (he still got it: chapeaux!) with 17 points and a great presence on defence too. The 2nd half for him was instead a nightmare: he made the 3rd foul late in the 2nd quarter and he made two other fouls in the 4th quarter, sitting on the bench for the most part of the 2nd half. When he returned in the game, he made the 6th one and he got fouled out after a few minutes. Horrible 2nd half. Talking about the other role players, great game by Antoine Walker, the best of the Heat imho. Ok, now the Bulls. I’ve seen the usual great game by Ben Wallace: rebounds, great defence (expecially in the 2nd half) and great energy. Plus the key rebound late in the game. Kirk Hinrich had foul trobles and didn’t have an impact at all in the game. Great game instead by Ben Gordon (he didn’t shot well, but he passed the ball very well and he had a couple of Jordanesque moves) and Loul Deng (crazy offensive night for him. Crazy!). Nocioni had a very slow start, but he was fundamental late in the 2nd quarter when he led the Bulls to the run who made the difference of the game for the Heat, and he made a key 3pointer in the 4th quarter and he forced Shaq to make his 6th foul of the game too. He can play better, but he still made the key shots when it counted. Man, I love him! (no homo)

P.S.
Let me spend a pair of words on two players who had a very important impact in the game for the Bulls, imho. Two rookies. SEPHALOSHIA had a wonderful defence on Wade and he forced Shaq to spend his 3rd foul late in the 2nd quarter. He had 9 points too. Really great game: the surprise of the night, if you ask me. The other on is THOMAS: he had a great impact in the 3rd when he made two impressive (impressive) blocks in two consecutive defensive games and he finished the 2nd one with an impressive (impressive) alley-hoop dunk. This guy can definitely jump. The crowd went crazy, it was the most spectacular moment of the game for sure.

What to say more? Good win by the Bulls. I think it was deserved, but the Heat ain’t dead yet, and imho have still 40-45% of chances to win this serie.

Oh, the last thing: the refs didn’t help the Heat at all. Let’s say they punished them more than what they deserved, in a couple of situations. Strange, uh? But it happened. But hey, the Bulls still deserved the win.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Hope Dwyane likes running into picks alot, because we are going to pick and roll him to death. Then we will be suspended by the league.  ::)

lol  ;D

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
yep the ref's were calling some bull shit ALL GAME , shaq barely played in the first half and was a dominant force, and he barely played in the 2nd
stupid azz ben wallace flopped 

bulls draw first blood this time around

but you see how quickly we can shrink an 8 point lead to 2 like nothing with both wade and shaq on the bench in the 4th??

im not worried about this loss they barely pulled it out even with the ref's cheating and held serve at home
1st game of a 7 game series  we got this :)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
three words: Former Duke Players
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

three words: Former Duke Players

Try telling that to Shavlik Randolp, Dahntay Jones, and Daniel Ewing. :laugh:

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
BULLS WIN!

fuck miami.... Bulls will get bye round 1 for sure

d-nice

Sefalosha actually plays Wade better man to man defense because he is a taller player and has a easier time keeping Wade in front of him when he drives to the basket. The Heat have NO answer for Luol Deng at this point. The x factor for Chicago again is that frontcourt. If they can continue to get contributions from Brown, Wallace and Thomas, they will advance. How bout Gordon running that point guard position.

floatin_above_everything

Sefalosha actually plays Wade better man to man defense because he is a taller player and has a easier time keeping Wade in front of him when he drives to the basket. The Heat have NO answer for Luol Deng at this point. The x factor for Chicago again is that frontcourt. If they can continue to get contributions from Brown, Wallace and Thomas, they will advance. How bout Gordon running that point guard position.

He did his thing but I still like Hinrich. Gordon/Duhon did a great job. I want Chi to win this series, even though Wade is a monster still.

d-nice

He did his thing but I still like Hinrich. Gordon/Duhon did a great job. I want Chi to win this series, even though Wade is a monster still.

Hinrich was pissing me off when he had that meltdown in the 3rd. But he was getting frustrated with the calls. I think Kirk is a better all around defender, but if he can stay out of foul trouble, Chicago can throw a fresh defender on Wade for the whole game with Kirk and Thabo.