Author Topic: The Bulls screwed themselves last night.. now they have to face the HEAT  (Read 409 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I cheer for the Bulls because I think they play the best TEAM basketball in the NBA.  I love the way they play.  It's almost like a college team.  They have a lot of young players and it seems like they've carried their college teamwork to the pro's.  Also, I love big Ben cause he reminds me of Rodman. 

Anyway, New Jersey looked great against them last night, and had too many offensive weapons.  So now the Bulls have to play the Heat rather than the Wizards.  That's huge, because the Heat are the best 5 seed since Jordan and the Bulls were a 5 seed when Jordan came back at the end of the season.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

jeromechickenbone

Alright bryan, how many muslims play for the Bulls.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

The Bulls will take care of the Heat...The Heat have NOTHING going.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Alright bryan, how many muslims play for the Bulls.

LOL +1
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
Heat will win the series in 6, Wade was just warming up during the regular season, you know he's gonna come through, plus the Bulls are scared of the Heat, Ben Gordon pisses his pants when he sees Wade walk on the court

herpes

and you're the only person sayin that, the heat were the lower seeded team I didnt not want the bulls to face.

Jakubs

I know the Bulls can beat the Heat, the question is will they? Wade is not 100% and Shaq gets older by the day. The Bulls know what they have to do to win. They have home court this year, which I think will put them over the hump.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

wcsoldier

Bulls gonna eliminate the Heat... they have too many weapons on the backcourt, plus Ben Wallace on Shaq (which isn't the same anymore for 4 years..) last year Bulls have already given Miami some trouble and the 2 teams aren"t the same anymore (one improved, the other is falling off..) Bulls in 6

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Ben Gordon pisses his pants when he sees Wade walk on the court

LOL.. yep, Heat will win this.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
I know the Bulls can beat the Heat, the question is will they? Wade is not 100% and Shaq gets older by the day. The Bulls know what they have to do to win. They have home court this year, which I think will put them over the hump.

im pissed.... how the fuck did my bulls blow a #2... fuck

oh well.. get her done

wcsoldier

Heat will win the series in 6, Wade was just warming up during the regular season, you know he's gonna come through, plus the Bulls are scared of the Heat, Ben Gordon pisses his pants when he sees Wade walk on the court
most like Wade pisses his pants when Hinrich is on the court ...

d-nice

I am a Bulls fan, but this team and New Jersey I did not want to see any parts of in the first round. It is a macthup I think we can win, but Chicago needs constant scoring/rebounding from our frontcourt. If we can get 20/10 from Thomas and Brown a game and another 8-10 points from Ben Wallace we have a chance. But Chicago for the most part is a jump shooting team. When the shot is falling, they win because they play great defense. When they are cold they don't have alot of other options like a low post scorer to win games so that is what scares me about this matchup. I say Bulls in 7.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

and you're the only person sayin that, the heat were the lower seeded team I didnt not want the bulls to face.

I'm the only person saying that? Boy, you were really paying attention to the league this season, weren't ya?

d-nice

Hope Dwyane likes running into picks alot, because we are going to pick and roll him to death. Then we will be suspended by the league.  ::)