Author Topic: Akon Dry Humps 14yr Old Girl  (Read 1426 times)

gchild

• 'G'
Re: Akon Dry Humps 14yr Old Girl
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2007, 01:06:27 PM »
This is the girl's perspective of the whole situation:

http://www.newsday.co.tt/news/0,55828.html
Extracts:
I was shocked when Akon pulled me to dance. I did not know what to do and with the crowd cheering and stuff I guess I got a little carried away but there was nothing I could have done about it. I was in a state of real shock,” Danah said.

“I deserve the criticisms but now, it is kind of overbearing and I really want it to stop. I feel so depressed sometimes that I feel like passing out. I cry all the time just thinking about the whole situation,” Danah said.

Asked about the revealing outfit she wore, Danah described it as “club clothes.”

When asked if the club had requested ID from her to enter the venue, Danah replied, “Yes but I told them I did not have any but they still allowed me in seeing that I had a VIP ticket. I have been there several times without ID and they always let me in.”

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2007, 02:52:02 PM »
except the 14 year old looks 23
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2007, 02:55:13 PM »

Them pics, she looks young.

I'd say she looks about 16 though. :-\

sunnyway

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2007, 03:15:20 PM »
there si no proof that the girl is 14....anyways....

Who cares how old she is, it`s not like people ask for ID before they pull people up on stage. It`s disgusting and disrespectful to treat your fans that way no matter what age they are.Could be someone in the audience who is way to young to see that. Shows both poor judgment and poor caracter!!! >:( 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2007, 03:27:45 PM »
^^You do realize she wasn't forced to do this, correct?

sunnyway

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #65 on: April 22, 2007, 03:35:41 PM »
Hold the UHHHH up....he's a polygamist with three wives????????????

Muslim men are allowed up to 4 wives.  Also, he's from Senegol which is a Muslim country where polygamy is common, especially for someone rich like him, and you can do it legally there.

American's are backwards.. you got all these guys with 4 girlfriends and nobody ever complains... but when it's four wives people make a big deal about it. 

Also, by the way, statistically, througout the world, women always outnumber men; like in the black community for example there are 4 women for every man.

See your point about having 4 girlfriends being no better but if you read the Koran right you would know that a man can`t have four wives. He can only take 4 wives if   treats them all equal but God says you wont be able to. 

...one last point.  The whole 14 year-old thing is not as big of a deal as everyone makes it.  Saying a woman has to be 18 is a man made law, but biologically she is ready once she goes through puberty/menses/periods.   

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2007, 05:08:19 PM »
+1

Infinite, I see what you are saying. People get it twisted, he's not saying 11 and 12 year olds is aight...he's just saying we are being influenced by society's convention in our thinking on the matter.

infinite, that's cool but you don't disapprove of monogamy at all right? cause i say to each their own, if the wives is down that's cool but I want to end up with one cool chick.

-T

^^ Much props for keeping it real, having a higher understanding, and not just posting nonsense without thinking.  Peace.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Paul

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2007, 06:34:32 PM »
why does he run off at the end? its like she whispered to him , im 14 btw
funkyfreshintheflesh

XaNdEr

« Reply #68 on: April 22, 2007, 11:30:59 PM »
there si no proof that the girl is 14....anyways....

Who cares how old she is, it`s not like people ask for ID before they pull people up on stage. It`s disgusting and disrespectful to treat your fans that way no matter what age they are.Could be someone in the audience who is way to young to see that. Shows both poor judgment and poor caracter!!! >:( 

That is what i was talking about when i said i don't have any respect for Akon anymore, i meant exactly the same, but some of these dudes on here think it is "cool" to disrespect a fellow human being like that. No matter if it was forced or it was completely her own decision, you have no reason to treat ANY person like that, and especially not when it is a fan of you and your music, it just shows Akon's limited character.

eNgIeS

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2007, 02:41:09 AM »
I wanted to see the face, I felt the order
Peep over the seat - OH SHIT! it's the preacher's doughter!
And she's only 14 and a ho'
But the bitch sucks dick like a specialized pro
She looked at me, I was surprised
But was it passin' up the chance of my dick gettin' backtide
I told the bitch to do it quick :
"You little ho' hurry up and suck my dick!"

Lol couldnt help but remember taht song seeing this shit

bitch was a hoe for getin up there how he iknow that she is 14-15 she looks older & dressed older. He didnt rape her he did a dry hump

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2007, 07:38:07 AM »
¨^^^^nah, i wanna fuck her too, im 30 but i look like 15, so i guess it's ok

hahaha im 25 but i look 17 hahaha on est ptti et on a ;'air jeune en les quebecois

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2007, 01:22:02 PM »
I don't think people are saying "dancing" with a 14 year old is the horrible thing, it's the way he "danced" with her lol.. He was fuckin raping the girl on stage LOL what the hell was that shit?

That's what I thought. The girl being 14 makes it worse, yes, but no matter what age the girl was that whole act was just fucking weird. I was expecting a comeding little hump and a report by some uptight asshole, but that shit was just... wrong.

And it damn well looks like Akon nutted in the end. :laugh:

News to me that Akon had 3 wives too. Though him coming where he comes from I guess it's not that strange. When in Rome and all that.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2007, 01:34:23 PM »
I don't think people are saying "dancing" with a 14 year old is the horrible thing, it's the way he "danced" with her lol.. He was fuckin raping the girl on stage LOL what the hell was that shit?

That's what I thought. The girl being 14 makes it worse, yes, but no matter what age the girl was that whole act was just fucking weird. I was expecting a comeding little hump and a report by some uptight asshole, but that shit was just... wrong.

And it damn well looks like Akon nutted in the end. :laugh:

News to me that Akon had 3 wives too. Though him coming where he comes from I guess it's not that strange. When in Rome and all that.

LOL true, that's why he got up so damn quick and jetted outta there.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2007, 03:29:43 PM »
having more than 1 wife is stupid, and a grown man dry raping some little girl on stage is disgusting, and 14 is a little girl.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2007, 03:35:35 PM »
Damn, very developped for a girl her age. Hot.
As for Akon, that's just weird LOL. Very odd and inappropriate behaviour, but let's not fool ourselves, that girl is a hoe, and she loved it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin