Author Topic: Akon Dry Humps 14yr Old Girl  (Read 1412 times)

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
Re: Akon Dry Humps 14yr Old Girl
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2007, 09:09:22 PM »
...one last point.  The whole 14 year-old thing is not as big of a deal as everyone makes it.  Saying a woman has to be 18 is a man made law, but biologically she is ready once she goes through puberty/menses/periods.   

I agree with what you say about saying a woman has to 18, but you just said it's ok to bone 11 and 12 year old girls. Not only are they emotionally ready for a baby yet, they aren't phisically ready either. You are a sick man. I hope you die of aids.

me too, but i'll replace aids by stangulation cuz nobody die of aids no more

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2007, 09:40:02 PM »
age aside i dont understand why anyone would want to watch akon molest a girl on stage. ::)

She had won the first stage of a competition which carried prizes, including a "free trip" to Africa. There was however no free trip to Africa as at the end of the competition, Akon said he was Africa.
what an ass haha

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2007, 09:57:14 PM »
This is the second thread about it...

I have to confess though, after seeing this video footage for the second time just yet, i have to take back everything i ever said to say he is a talented hooksinger etc. A person who acts like this is just not really human  :-\

So from now on Nate Dogg >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Akon

Worst post ever.

Stop being a hater

There is still no proof that she's 14 years old.

A hater? The guy just said that Akon is no longer a "talented hooksinger" due to what he did. He also said that this incident somehow makes Nate Dogg better than him. Now, if you agree with that, the only trouble I'm gunna have is figuring out which one of you has less common sense.

Yeah, youre a hater because instead of making your own original post, you have to disrespect someone else. Show that your a man, kid.

XaNdEr

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2007, 11:17:06 PM »
NIK you dickrider, get off my nuts. I don't like to mix personal lives into music but this is just ridiculous. You saw that movie? If so u gotta agree that Akon really fell the fuck off with this stupid thing.

I can't support someone's music when the person is like that. And in my recent posts i stated i think Akon is the best hooksinger at this point, but i take my words back after seeing this. What's your problem with my words? You seem really upset with me.  ::) :-\

And get of Reefer's nuts too, you always gotta drag someone else in huh. Now watch Reefer's and my karma drop the coming days, lol. It ain't even unclear about who is doing that. You so upset with other peeps on this forum it's very unhealthy. ;D

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2007, 11:53:18 PM »
This is bullshiit, how the hell did that girl in the first place get in an 18+ years old club? Now I'm not down for molestation/pedophilia, but be real...look at her pictures...the way she was dressed...plus her upper body...dude that alone would have made it crazy hard to guess her age...let's not forget this was at a 18+ years old late night dance club and once again lookin at her pictures, it's not hard to figure how she got past by security...WTF were her parents? ...seriously Akon is not at fault...plus she KNEW what she was doin...she wasn't getting taken advantage of...she wanted it...she had her arms wrapped around the dude's freakin neck...she got dancin wit akon in the first place by participatin in a "whore" dancin contest to get a free trip to africa, which turned out to be akon himself...I don't know how this affects akon's music plus if ppl never seen a girl before that could past for several years beyond her age...I will be truly shocked...
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2007, 01:15:18 AM »
very strange but its still an art.music is an art.they were "playing" a role.the main thing is the girl aint mentally or phisically abused by akon.i excepted worst before seeing the clip.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2007, 01:20:49 AM »
NIK you dickrider, get off my nuts. I don't like to mix personal lives into music but this is just ridiculous. You saw that movie? If so u gotta agree that Akon really fell the fuck off with this stupid thing.

I can't support someone's music when the person is like that. And in my recent posts i stated i think Akon is the best hooksinger at this point, but i take my words back after seeing this. What's your problem with my words? You seem really upset with me.  ::) :-\

And get of Reefer's nuts too, you always gotta drag someone else in huh. Now watch Reefer's and my karma drop the coming days, lol. It ain't even unclear about who is doing that. You so upset with other peeps on this forum it's very unhealthy. ;D

I don't understand why dudes feels the need to talk down to people.

XaNdEr

« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2007, 02:13:33 AM »

I don't understand why dudes feels the need to talk down to people.

I dunno man, maybe he dont is happy with himself or something, and feels the need to degrade other by making wack ass statements like that. Or he's just a attention whore, either way he is nothing to me.

Punk got clowned so many times on here, i'm surprised he's still around.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2007, 03:03:11 AM »
This is the second thread about it...

I have to confess though, after seeing this video footage for the second time just yet, i have to take back everything i ever said to say he is a talented hooksinger etc. A person who acts like this is just not really human  :-\

So from now on Nate Dogg >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Akon

Worst post ever.

Stop being a hater

There is still no proof that she's 14 years old.

A hater? The guy just said that Akon is no longer a "talented hooksinger" due to what he did. He also said that this incident somehow makes Nate Dogg better than him. Now, if you agree with that, the only trouble I'm gunna have is figuring out which one of you has less common sense.

Yeah, youre a hater because instead of making your own original post, you have to disrespect someone else. Show that your a man, kid.

I don't get it. You're getting butt-hurt cuz I thought the post was senseless? Come on, now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2007, 03:05:23 AM »

You simply need help if this changes your opinion about how skilled he is as a hooksinger, that's all I'm saying dude. No need to get all upset about it and resort to whining about your karma, like every other bitch on WCC does. ::)

XaNdEr

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2007, 03:36:58 AM »

You simply need help if this changes your opinion about how skilled he is as a hooksinger, that's all I'm saying dude. No need to get all upset about it and resort to whining about your karma, like every other bitch on WCC does. ::)

2 things.

1. He is skilled as a hooksinger, but from now on i won't defend him anymore if anyone says Nate >>> Akon, cuz for me, after seeing that video, Nate >>> Akon. Nate has skills too, and he has appeared on countless classics, albums as well as songs, so it's not that weird that i like Nate Dogg too. Always liked dude, i just defended Akon in some posts cuz i felt everyone was saying "he has no talent" etc. So from now on I wont speak on that anymore. That is MY opinion, I am allowed to have one, so shut up.

2. If you think WCC is full of bitches why are you here? You are homo, so you shouldn;t hang around bitches. Get off this board.  :)

AndrE16686

« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2007, 06:11:30 AM »
....nah Akon still the shit.  :banana_trippin:

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2007, 06:47:08 AM »
^^ lol

Lunatic

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2007, 07:45:13 AM »
come on people. it certainly is wrong 2 dance with a 14 year old like akon did, but give the guy a fucking break

1. she sure as hell wasn't dressed as a 14 year old
2. she got into a 18+ club somehow (fake i.d. is likely)

both #1 & 2 clearly give akon all the reasons in the world to believe this chick is of age

and for anyone to say "well what he did is still wrong & disgusting"

face it, he's just giving the chicks what they want. y'all don't even know how many women wish they were in that 14 year old's posistion
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Elevz

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2007, 08:13:35 AM »
face it, he's just giving the chicks what they want. y'all don't even know how many women wish they were in that 14 year old's posistion

What I don't get it why so many people get upset over her age, instead of the act itself. Am I the only one thinking this was a stupid, savage and pathetic act, regardless of the 'facts'? Apparently, that's just how savage these girls have become...