Author Topic: Anyone like the new Tiesto?  (Read 434 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Anyone like the new Tiesto?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2007, 02:50:39 PM »
Some of you people need 2 realize hip hop really is in a horrible state nowadays and just because you are happy being stuck in the past listening 2 stuff from the 90s all day everyday, doesnt mean everyone else is. tiesto has more talent in his little finger than, for talk's saik, the youngbloodz (seeing as that seems 2 b in major rotation with you kdub). fact. And for the record i like most genres of music, rap included.

sounds like someone caught feelings  ;)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2007, 06:03:47 PM »
listen to his in search of sunrise and tell me that the music on there is not better then 75% of hip-hop coming out now a days.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2007, 10:11:12 PM »
listen to his in search of sunrise and tell me that the music on there is not better then 75% of hip-hop coming out now a days.

I can tell u that without listening to his in search of sunrise cause it's a bunch of crap, extacy chewing music.
I'm not wasting my time listening trance

kemizt

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2007, 10:53:27 PM »
Some of you people need 2 realize hip hop really is in a horrible state nowadays

What does that have to do with Tiesto?

And for the record i like most genres of music, rap included.

Me too, ANY form of house music excluded.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Jakubs

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2007, 11:42:51 PM »
I just downloaded the album. I like most of his work, but had no clue he had a new album out. I take a listen and come back.
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

Paul

« Reply #35 on: May 07, 2007, 03:17:28 PM »

I can tell u that without listening to his in search of sunrise cause it's a bunch of crap, extacy chewing music.

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2007, 12:42:18 PM »

thats because of you sterotyping all trance music as "extacy chewing music"...you cant say shit if you havent listend to quality trance/house records

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2007, 02:16:38 PM »

thats because of you sterotyping all trance music as "extacy chewing music"...you cant say shit if you havent listend to quality trance/house records

Yeah. I hate trance techno house or whatever

kemizt

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #38 on: May 09, 2007, 10:17:40 PM »

lol K-Dub, you should stick 2 the sports section, at least you get a little bit of respect from me in there. That comment makes you sound like an absolute idiot.

The Maestro

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2007, 08:50:29 AM »

lol K-Dub, you should stick 2 the sports section, at least you get a little bit of respect from me in there. That comment makes you sound like an absolute idiot.

sure bloody does.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 09:36:43 AM »

Haha, well I'm just posting my oponions. Respect it or not

kemizt