Author Topic: New 50 Interview: worked with Pharrel, Timbo, Kanye & Will.i.am, Swizz Beatz  (Read 565 times)

Tha Crip

its a long ass 56 minute interview but he touches on sum shit...
things summed up in the interview:
1. he has an In Da Club part 2 typa record called "Come n Go" produced by Dr. dre  8)
2. dres currently mixing 2 tracks he produced
3. Curtis will be an 18 track album
4. a track Timbo produced has Justin Timberlake featured on it
5. also worked with Polow da Don
6. says Curtis hits stores june 25th in the UK and June 26th in the US

http://rapidshare.com/files/27265704/50_Cent_On_Tim_West_Wood_Show.mp3
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 02:20:15 AM by Tha Crip »
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

the same producers on every cd that comes out... who cares.... get some in house production..this bullshit of every cd havin the same producers is gettin real old

s_dadry

• Muthafuckin' OG
Can't wait for 50's album!

wcsoldier

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

the same producers on every cd that comes out... who cares.... get some in house production..this bullshit of every cd havin the same producers is gettin real old
I agree... though I think 50 will pick the best beats , not leftovers like it's often the case for others rappers.. what is sure is you can see 50 knows he's not untouchable anymore and doesn't work with unknown producers on this one.. he uses famous beatmakers and who's hot right now (JT Timbo)..

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz on the news. Don't mind that line up at all

Al Bundy

Was expecting the thread author to be Timbo

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
also said he's dropping 4 singles/vids befor the album drops in June. Come and Go will be 1. Talked more on the Buck situation

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
- worked with Polow, Timbo, Kanye, Will I.Am., Siwzz Beatz, Neptunes but said not all will make the cut, hes got his own inhouse producers, like the dude who produced street single
- he also said that the concept of this album is "before GRDOT era", the lyrcis are before he got rich.... and thats why the name Curtis
- said that the only track that reflects on his financal status is Staright To The Bank (yeah right  ::)), that was the frist track he did, then he did the concept like he wanted to
- talked about state of hip hop and low sales, said that people need to put more efforts into their music, lot of one hit wonders like MIMS and Rich Boy
- Eminem working hard on new album
- said that only NY artists are beefing with him; Camron beef is (suppose) to be over, because Cam lost
- hes gonna release 4 records before the release date with videos and then the official single thats a Timbaland track
- talked a lil bit about Imus, words "bitch, nigga", djs, hip hop violence, the shootings....
- said the regular shit about Game; went from 5 mill to 800.000, makes money of DA, said he hasnt and never will diss him because "If i destroy him, I destroy my money"
- said everything cool with Buck, just misscomunications
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 04:41:46 AM by Timbo the king »

Elevz

- he also said that the concept of this album is "before GRDOT era", the lyrcis are before he got rich.... and thats why the name Curtis
- said that the only track that reflects on his financal status is Staright To The Bank (yeah right  ::)), that was the frist track he did, then he did the concept like he wanted to

Eh, so that's basically more bragging about violence and hustling, like we haven't heard enough of that in the past decades of hip-hop?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! the same producers on every cd that comes out... who cares.... get some in house production..this bullshit of every cd havin the same producers is gettin real old

Does G-Unit even have in-house producers these days? And who's this Polow guy?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Cool thanks...

Why the hell is this being pushed back again? All that's gonna do is push back "STATLANTA" which in turn will push back everything else scheduled for this year.

However, 50 only getting 2 or 3 Dre tracks (not including his co-produced "Straight To The Bank") is actually a good sign. That means he's really trying to finish up DETOX and is likely saving stuff for it.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Eh, so that's basically more bragging about violence and hustling, like we haven't heard enough of that in the past decades of hip-hop?

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!! the same producers on every cd that comes out... who cares.... get some in house production..this bullshit of every cd havin the same producers is gettin real old

Tons. Banks 2nd album was basically produced only by inhouse producers, Buck had some on Buck The World and pretty much all their debut albums and OST and group albums had 3/4 of inhouse producers.

@Rebel, its only pushed back for a week. And push back or not, Ive said before dropping STat Quo now is retarted.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 06:58:33 AM by Timbo the king »

KURUPTION-81

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!

exactly it will probably be a cut and paste producer album with no overall vibe.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wcsoldier

Tons. Banks 2nd album was basically produced only by inhouse producers, Buck had some on Buck The World and pretty much all their debut albums and OST and group albums had 3/4 of inhouse producers.

@Rebel, its only pushed back for a week. And push back or not, Ive said before dropping STat Quo now is retarted.
I think it's just to drop his album before Detox so Dre will be done with all the albums he wanted to drop before focusing on his lp release.. but yeah no sense marketing wise.. it'd be better to release this album on Geffen

jeromechickenbone

Remember all those interviews that 50 was doing before the massacre dropped with him saying that he can now do records w/o Dr. Dre or any other big names because he's big enough to carry the album himself?  Obviously that line of thinking has changed.

It's also very telling that 50 is on this "I'm taking it back to pre-GRODT before I had all this money".  Well now he's just gonna sound like he's trying really hard to be street or some shit. Kinda like Ja did w/ that "Blood in my Eye" shit.  It's really funny how much his career is paralleling Ja's.

And of course, he's saying he's got "In Da Club" part 2.  Good luck w/ that.  Sounding really desperate to me. 

I'm sick of these producer lineups.  Its the same shit every album.  Interscope sucks cock. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I find it incredibly funny that the same people who are always saying "if 50 gets back on that GRDOT or POTD shit then it will be dope." Now the same people are complaining when he says hes gonna do exactly what they want (suprise, surprise its the always unsatisfied Jrome and Elvez).

Not saying that what 50 said will actually happen (the odds are very, very low) but the man just cant do anything right  :D