Author Topic: question for NEW YORKERS  (Read 495 times)

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
question for NEW YORKERS
« on: April 22, 2007, 05:12:55 PM »
going on vacation soon 8) may 9-24... flying out to Montreal, then driving down to NY, and down to Boston, and back up to Montreal again... so question...

when in NY, im staying in Queens (dont know which area, will edit when i know)... im looking for the best CD store in the NYC area... i dont really know NY too well, but im guessing anywhere in the 5 Boroughs would be fine... im lookin for a CD store with huge selection... underground/mainstream stuff... will i need to hit up 2 stores, or can i find it all in one? where do yall get your CD's?

mrtonguetwista

Re: question for NEW YORKERS
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 05:35:34 PM »
For the love of God..if you meet a girl in Queens who says she's Tommy Fit's sister...run for dear life!!!

rik

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 05:37:21 PM »
For the love of God..if you meet a girl in Queens who says she's Tommy Fit's sister...run for dear life!!!

LMAO...this guy is always on.

herpes

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 08:17:42 PM »
going on vacation soon 8) may 9-24... flying out to Montreal, then driving down to NY, and down to Boston, and back up to Montreal again... so question...

when in NY, im staying in Queens (dont know which area, will edit when i know)... im looking for the best CD store in the NYC area... i dont really know NY too well, but im guessing anywhere in the 5 Boroughs would be fine... im lookin for a CD store with huge selection... underground/mainstream stuff... will i need to hit up 2 stores, or can i find it all in one? where do yall get your CD's?

well truth be told, dope spots are gettin harder and harder to find b/c big chain stores a pushing mom and pop shops out of business.  You can always try jamaica ave tho, but I dont know if I would recommend that being a white guy from canada.  You could try fat beats in manhattan tho, 406 6th Ave
2nd Floor
New York, NY 10011

herpes

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 08:19:08 PM »

my sister may have a rep in NY, but atleast she doesnt have a rep up and down the whole east coast

Shawn Nutt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 08:20:47 PM »
yeah im goin there with my family too, lol, so jamaica queens is probably outta the question... we'll obviously be in manhattan so ill probably check that place out, props

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 08:20:58 PM »

herpes

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 08:25:03 PM »
oo snap, i didnt know u sis had her own web site

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 09:26:39 PM »
oo snap, i didnt know u sis had her own web site

lol,now she's gotta be from Cen-Cal.....Tweeker/Meth capital of the world

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2007, 11:30:14 AM »

my sister may have a rep in NY, but atleast she doesnt have a rep up and down the whole east coast

LMAO.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2007, 11:50:26 AM »
Tom, I know it's madd expensive in NY, so how much do projects apts. go for?

:cow:

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2007, 11:52:35 AM »

Project apts.? I'm thinkin in the range of $800-$900 a month, depending on what borough.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2007, 11:54:54 AM »

Project apts.? I'm thinkin in the range of $800-$900 a month, depending on what borough.

Oh, not that bad than. Propz man. 8) You that nigga.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 11:56:44 AM »

Damn, props to you if you can afford that. In Jersey, I'm paying $950 for an apartment in a "nice" area. Paying that much to live in the pj's I dunno. But the experience of living in NYC is like nothing else.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 12:00:19 PM »

Damn, props to you if you can afford that. In Jersey, I'm paying $950 for an apartment in a "nice" area. Paying that much to live in the pj's I dunno. But the experience of living in NYC is like nothing else.

Holy shit!! That's madd money. I thought NY was the most costly state, but I guess NJ is? We payin' about 700. Almost 1,000 for an apt. is crazy. :o