Author Topic: Warriors get snubbed (again)  (Read 572 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Warriors get snubbed (again)
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 09:50:43 PM »
NIK would ride kobe's pine any day

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 02:54:10 PM »
In that game, nate had the hot hand, ellis didnt.  Was that simple.  Was it the best call, IDK, but i do know brandon rush got a good look at 3 off a nasty nate pass.

so u think if andre goudelock started getting hot and kobe was struggling, any coach with common sense would let goudelock finish the game while kobe rode the pine? thats just bad coaching......

Ellis shouldn't have been taken out.  Mark Jackson did exactly to Ellis what the topic starter isn't liking right now about Lin and the Knicks. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2012, 12:09:59 AM »
In that game, nate had the hot hand, ellis didnt.  Was that simple.  Was it the best call, IDK, but i do know brandon rush got a good look at 3 off a nasty nate pass.

so u think if andre goudelock started getting hot and kobe was struggling, any coach with common sense would let goudelock finish the game while kobe rode the pine? thats just bad coaching......

Ellis shouldn't have been taken out.  Mark Jackson did exactly to Ellis what the topic starter isn't liking right now about Lin and the Knicks. 

I have never said i dont like Jeremy Lin or coaches riding the hot shooting hand .  But I did believe he was garnering too much attention too soon.  I may have to eat those words if he keeps it up, but that still doesnt change what i think about espn and how they are waaaay to quick to hype players up which kinda kills their credibility sometimes in my eyes.  Shit just gets kinda obnoxious. 

Anyone see the warriors - clippers game tonight?  Mark jackson made a call like that but for defense, subbing mcguire in who made a crucial defensive play on paul and helped seal the win, and not to mention putting nate in for free throws and he ends up scoring.  Warriors can compete with the best in the west, and mark jacksons no slouch.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:12:13 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 09:35:50 AM »

I have never said i dont like Jeremy Lin or coaches riding the hot shooting hand .  But I did believe he was garnering too much attention too soon.  I may have to eat those words if he keeps it up, but that still doesnt change what i think about espn and how they are waaaay to quick to hype players up which kinda kills their credibility sometimes in my eyes.  Shit just gets kinda obnoxious. 

Anyone see the warriors - clippers game tonight?  Mark jackson made a call like that but for defense, subbing mcguire in who made a crucial defensive play on paul and helped seal the win, and not to mention putting nate in for free throws and he ends up scoring.  Warriors can compete with the best in the west, and mark jacksons no slouch.

The media is riding their hot hand right now with Jeremy Lin, even though there are better young PG's out there.  I don't like what ESPN is doing either, but that's why I don't even pay attention to it. I don't watch none of their programming or clips. I can follow sports the way I want to. Either by actually watching them or keeping up with info on the internet. 

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 07:55:30 PM »
Monta should have made it over Nash