Author Topic: Warriors get snubbed (again)  (Read 597 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Warriors get snubbed (again)
« on: February 15, 2012, 08:25:51 PM »
From all star appearences and talk about being a real rising team in the tough west. 

Monta ellis is one of 4 players avging 20 plus pts and 6 plus assists (snubbed again from the all star game and any "elite" talk)

Brandon Rush best 3 pt shooter in the league (not invited to 3 pt contest, hardly on anyones radar)

Klay thompson 3rd best 3 pt shooter in the league (same as above)

Plus david lee in top 5 in many categories for Power forwards.

People would rather talk about a fluke player (at the moment, yes he is) in NY, old ass kobe, blake griffin's "throw in" dunks/almost dunks, lebron tmz-like details, and what random nba players have to say on twitter about whitney houston. 

Fans/media need to get a clue.  Anyone agree?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Warriors get snubbed (again)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2012, 08:33:55 PM »
umm jeremy lin has lead the knicks to 7 straight wins

fluke or not, nobody saw that shit coming.

not even NIK, aka the self proclaimed Dr. Naismith himself

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2012, 08:45:06 PM »
umm jeremy lin has lead the knicks to 7 straight wins

fluke or not, nobody saw that shit coming.

not even NIK, aka the self proclaimed Dr. Naismith himself

See thats my point.  Its the tebow thing all over again.  No matter lin's actual role, people will put the wins on him because of the circus around him right now, and the fact that he plays for NY.  If lin played in GS and did the exact same shit no one would care.  If that doesnt bother people, thats fine, but lets not pretend this isnt going on and that it doesnt dillute the overall experience for fans of the game.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 08:50:34 PM by Russell Bell »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 12:53:11 AM »
well u kinda contradict urself because Tebow doesn't play in NY

infact tebow plays in denver, a pretty irrelevent place nationally

but i do see ur point though.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2012, 01:04:12 AM »
I don't think it's as much the NY factor as it is the racial factor. I mean if you think about it, what (relavant) asian guys besides Yao and Yi have made it in the league? Obviously they're big men, and we haven't seen a guard have this kind of success before (scoring at a historic rate in his first few games mind you). Sure, he's probably getting more attention cause he's in NY, but I see it as much more of an underdog story than a NY story. People like the story of the undrafted kid who has success and the fact that he represents a race that is virtually irrelevent in the NBA helps his case a lot. You're right about Ellis not getting enough credit though.

rayallen0

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2012, 01:40:31 AM »
only 2 players on ur team that matter. 1. Curry

8)

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2012, 02:41:54 AM »
anyone catch the warriors game today? mark jackson completely fucked them over lmao...golden state had a nice spurt in the early 4th quarter, of which nate robinson was the catalyst. instead of yanking nate robinson midway through the 4th and letting monta ellish finish the job, mark jackson lets nate finish the game and they end up losing. good going...not playing ur best player the entire 4th, because nate had a nice little run. smh,

rayallen0

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2012, 02:43:00 AM »
1. Curry is their best player.

2. Ellis was playing shit. Nate was playing great.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2012, 02:46:13 AM »

1.i dont think so

2.whats ur point? so u'd keep ur top scorer and best finisher out of the game because he started off cold? obviously, it didnt work out for them...why are u agreeing with this dumbass philosophy? can u imagine if kevin durant was struggling and daequan cook was beasting and the coach decided to play cook the whole 4th quarter instead while durant watched from the bench? shits retarded.

rayallen0

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2012, 02:50:45 AM »

1.i dont think so

2.whats ur point? so u'd keep ur top scorer and best finisher out of the game because he started off cold? obviously, it didnt work out for them...why are u agreeing with this dumbass philosophy? can u imagine if kevin durant was struggling and daequan cook was beasting and the coach decided to play cook the whole 4th quarter instead while durant watched from the bench? shits retarded.
right right but.....did daequan cook go to UW? nope.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2012, 07:52:05 AM »
They suck thats why. All they fucking have is jumpshooters. Only players that actually know what they doin is Ellis, Lee, n Nate. Defense is godawful. A play that stuck out to me was They had a 4 on 1 fastbreak with Nate with the ball last night. Instead of goin to the rim the three other guys all go to the 3pt line. This is with them up by 2 and a couple mins left you should be goin for the easiest shot by goin to the rim maybe get fouled gettin a 3pt play. I dont know if its Mark Jackson or what but this team doesnt deserve much praise. I agree wit you bout Monte gettin snubbed but as a team they garbage.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2012, 09:54:16 AM »

I like Curry but Ellis is the better scorer. He shoulda been playing.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2012, 09:17:50 PM »
In that game, nate had the hot hand, ellis didnt.  Was that simple.  Was it the best call, IDK, but i do know brandon rush got a good look at 3 off a nasty nate pass.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2012, 09:49:07 PM »
warriors got treated like bitches like Tanner treated NIK

NIK wont even fight him

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 09:49:53 PM »
In that game, nate had the hot hand, ellis didnt.  Was that simple.  Was it the best call, IDK, but i do know brandon rush got a good look at 3 off a nasty nate pass.

so u think if andre goudelock started getting hot and kobe was struggling, any coach with common sense would let goudelock finish the game while kobe rode the pine? thats just bad coaching......