Author Topic: I'm saying it now  (Read 654 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: I'm saying it now
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2007, 01:49:33 PM »
Man, I don't want Odom to get traded. I've been an Odom fans since he was with the Clippers. But some changes have to be made.
Damn, me too. I remember him and Elton Brand on the Clippers and people saying how that Clippers had the star power (which included Michael Olowokandi back when he was a good player) to be a serious team. But you know how the Clippers operate. :P I actually said back when they both became free agents that the Lakers should go after one of them.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2007, 01:58:06 PM »
Odom for Garnett would be a huge steal for the Lakers. I don't think Minnesota is up for that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2007, 02:00:50 PM »
(Michael Olowokandi back when he was a good player)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 02:04:54 PM »
Olowokandi was benched when he played in Italy, and then he was cutted. Cause he sucked. Just to let you know. In Italy.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 02:09:31 PM »

His last season with the Clippers he averaged 12.3 and 9.1. It was the reason the T-Wolves paid him that huge salary.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 04:34:17 PM »

His last season with the Clippers he averaged 12.3 and 9.1. It was the reason the T-Wolves paid him that huge salary.

That doesn't equal a good player...Dude was all height, never had ANY skill.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2007, 05:53:54 PM »
as a life long twin cities residence, don't you think McHale has one more screwing over the T-Wolves move in him?

The fans would literally want to hurt McHale if he screws up the trade. No doubt in my mind. He better leave with KG if he fucks it up.

They got lucky this year with the lottery, but they still don't have any of their own first round picks until after 2010.

How come? ???

Because the Wolves tried to pull some under the table shit to resign Joe Smith and they got caught so the league took away their first round draft picks for a decade. And like M Dogg said, the ones we did aquire during trades, the Wolves stupidly traded away for a short term answer to a long term problem.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2007, 06:05:26 PM »
lol,when was this?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2007, 11:18:47 PM »
as a life long twin cities residence, don't you think McHale has one more screwing over the T-Wolves move in him?

The fans would literally want to hurt McHale if he screws up the trade. No doubt in my mind. He better leave with KG if he fucks it up.

They got lucky this year with the lottery, but they still don't have any of their own first round picks until after 2010.

How come? ???

Because the Wolves tried to pull some under the table shit to resign Joe Smith and they got caught so the league took away their first round draft picks for a decade. And like M Dogg said, the ones we did aquire during trades, the Wolves stupidly traded away for a short term answer to a long term problem.
They gave up 5 first round picks for that. But that happened in 2005. But the NBA CBA says a team can not trade consecutive first round draft picks, so either you guys are mistaken or there is more to it.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 11:20:53 PM »
lol,when was this?
Like I said he averaged 12 and 9 is final year with the Clippers. I know it hard to imagine/remember when you see him play today, but it is true. At one point he was a decent player. Injuries slowed him down to when he signed with the T-Wolves.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2007, 09:24:32 AM »
KG> The Rest Of The Lakers Team Combined (not including Kobe)

KG would be great
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

wcsoldier

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2007, 11:28:18 AM »
Anyways, if no major move happened in this upcoming summer, Kobe will be gone after the 07-08 season.. he's frustrated and makes it more and more clear

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/26/sports/basketball/26lakers.html?ref=sports

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2007, 11:36:15 AM »
^^^ kobe isn't going anywhere.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

wcsoldier

« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2007, 11:47:36 AM »
^^^^ Kobe is an impatient type of guy and got ego too.. you know he wants to be on a contender team ... he ain't gonna play just in order to make the playoffs for the rest of his carreer ..

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2007, 12:04:21 PM »
^^^^ Kobe is an impatient type of guy and got ego too.. you know he wants to be on a contender team ... he ain't gonna play just in order to make the playoffs for the rest of his carreer ..
If Kobe wanted to win, he would of gotten along with Shaq. But he wanted to lead a team, and that's what he is doing. It's all on him now.