Author Topic: Other Death Row Albums That Could Be Released  (Read 1143 times)

LegendaryEternallyCLE

• Lil Geezy
  • Cleveland is the City where I come from
Re: Other Death Row Albums That Could Be Released
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 01:33:23 PM »
fuck that noise. kurupt's probably won't be too good especially after listening to against tha grain (which had only a couple of good tracks) and these tracks are from the same time he recorded that. then petey pablo isn't too great either so i won't be picking that up. all I want is crooked I's and Dr Dre deathrow 2 CD instrumental CD

I don't know what your talking about, "Against The Grain" is a great album that was slept on, You could pretty much listen to the whole album with only skipping a couple of tracks (the 2pac remix and the track without Kurupt on it).

And has far has buying these albums, I don't know why anyone wouldn't buy Kurupts if they are a fan, and The same goes for the rest of the releases they are considering. $15 $20 even $30 dollars is peanuts, you could find that walking down the street. For everyone complaining about these projects costing too much, you need to get a job, because if you consider this too much money your going to have a hard time making it through life.

too much money to spend on impractical things

and even as far as an impractical things budget there are too many perfect/classic pieces of art to buy imperfect/non-classic pieces of art.

furthermore, I really like 15/18 of ATG. I would call it some of the most original west coast hip hop I've ever heard. on a sonic level, the record is thunderous and amazing and kurupt is really fired up. even lyrically on a lot of the tracks.

-T

I completely agree with you on ATG. But along the lines of these releases being impractical to purchase, isn't all music impractical if you think about it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 01:35:53 PM »
all art is quite useless-Oscar Wilde

but i see what you're saying

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 08:27:59 PM »
i hope all these cds will see the light of the day

cantcnOrBMe

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2007, 09:04:59 PM »
i deno how they expectin to get paid, i couldnt even register at that mrmakaveli site....Id pay for all of those just to hear em, if they are wack o well, atleast i got some rare shit.....If i cant register how can i cop these albums anyone know?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2007, 09:31:29 PM »
I would buy the Crooked I and Left Eye albums.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2007, 01:16:55 AM »
i deno how they expectin to get paid, i couldnt even register at that mrmakaveli site....Id pay for all of those just to hear em, if they are wack o well, atleast i got some rare shit.....If i cant register how can i cop these albums anyone know?
i dunno whats the problem with registering over there...but they are not releasing these albums..they are just supporting them
you can order the kurupt and petey pablo albums  and listen to the samplers  here: http://www.forthepeopleent.com

Al Bundy

« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2007, 01:36:11 AM »
fuck that noise. kurupt's probably won't be too good especially after listening to against tha grain (which had only a couple of good tracks) and these tracks are from the same time he recorded that. then petey pablo isn't too great either so i won't be picking that up. all I want is crooked I's and Dr Dre deathrow 2 CD instrumental CD

I don't know what your talking about, "Against The Grain" is a great album that was slept on, You could pretty much listen to the whole album with only skipping a couple of tracks (the 2pac remix and the track without Kurupt on it).

And has far has buying these albums, I don't know why anyone wouldn't buy Kurupts if they are a fan, and The same goes for the rest of the releases they are considering. $15 $20 even $30 dollars is peanuts, you could find that walking down the street. For everyone complaining about these projects costing too much, you need to get a job, because if you consider this too much money your going to have a hard time making it through life.

Shit is peanuts but is this going to Kurupt? No. I know who this is going to.

SliceNecks

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2007, 02:44:40 AM »
Peep this Kurupt has no idea the person behind his bootleg is actually his OWN webmaster. AM7/John Hyland from LaGrange, Georgria. He is bootlegging Kurupt's material. He also did Kurupt's page a few years or pretended to

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2007, 02:48:16 AM »
Peep this Kurupt has no idea the person behind his bootleg is actually his OWN webmaster. AM7/John Hyland from LaGrange, Georgria. He is bootlegging Kurupt's material. He also did Kurupt's page a few years or pretended to

Stop posting the same shit in different threads. We get it.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2007, 11:01:50 AM »

Stop posting the same shit in different threads. We get it.

i see what you saying, but if its relevant than it is you know?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram