Author Topic: ***VIDEO*** - R.KELLY SMASHED ON BY HIS OWN BROTHER  (Read 200 times)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
***VIDEO*** - R.KELLY SMASHED ON BY HIS OWN BROTHER
« on: April 30, 2007, 05:37:46 PM »
"Watch this exclusive 2-part video of R.Kelly's brother Killa Kell calling his brother out and virtually calling him a molester. You have got to peep this...kinda creepy. Shout outs to World Star Hip Hop!"

http://hiphopruckus.blogspot.com/2007/04/rkellys-brother-calls-him-out-video.html

WestCoast 4 Life!!

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
Re: ***VIDEO*** - R.KELLY SMASHED ON BY HIS OWN BROTHER
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2007, 04:07:47 PM »
thats fucked up he dropped dime on kellz but its some real shit tho props for the interview it need to be heard about this niggaz pedifilia and shit.

if the bitch 13/her body look mean/fresh developing/you know i gotta/go gether go gether go gether go gether (origional lyrics)
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2007, 04:08:55 PM »
sorry bout the typo
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2007, 05:31:21 PM »
He's mad because he's brother is styling on him

Blu Lacez

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2007, 07:54:14 AM »
"Watch this exclusive 2-part video of R.Kelly's brother Killa Kell calling his brother out and virtually calling him a molester. You have got to peep this...kinda creepy. Shout outs to World Star Hip Hop!"

http://hiphopruckus.blogspot.com/2007/04/rkellys-brother-calls-him-out-video.html

Quoted from that site..

HUSH  This fool spending time talking about "you know what I sayin" than tellin his so called story. Speak English. Why you sittin between a bunch a dudes? You mad rkelly gettin the women and you gettin the d*ck.

Dude got mad..when folks wanted R.Kelly's autograph, and not his. :'( :'( :'(

.."Am out in the street, me and my brother gang bangin, while R was doing his thing in the studio,you know what I sayin"

"he don't give a f**k bout his fans, you know what I sayin"

Dude don't look like R.Kelly..can Ya guys see that??
sup With His teeth??? ;D ;D

-I'mma stop clownin ths dude..

I can understand where dis dude is coming from..
But he should have found another way to get his feet back up.
He talking bout he wrote sum of R.kelly songs, if he is that talented, why don't he try to write songs for other folks... ??? ???

Sad.

I know That R.Kelly is writing a song for the Virginia Tech Students-guess "killa Kelly" is not on his speed dial..
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 08:06:20 AM by Blu Lacez »