Author Topic: I never knew Goodie Mob were Muslims...  (Read 508 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: I never knew Goodie Mob were Muslims...
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2007, 08:58:20 PM »

But it seems like u like an artist/group only if he/they are muslims.

It's not only because of that.  Although, it does make a difference. 

Look at it like this... Why do people support artists from their own city?  They feel some kind of connection or relation to the artist.  This is no mystery, I don't know why ya'll have a difficult time with this.  We like songs more when we feel like we can relate to them, and we like artists more when we feel like we can relate to them.

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2007, 09:03:02 PM »

I still would have loved to see a reply in that Attatchment and Addiction to Created Things Is Slavery... thread, but it seems you love to spread some messy messages and then run off, afraid of people's responses. Time after time your fallacies are being exposed, and we never hear from you again. Be a man and defend your statements!

Sometimes when I don't respond it is because I don't want to repeat myself over and over again. 

In the thread you are talking about, I was explaining how Allah is self-sufficient and is not in need of anything, and Allah gives benefit to those who believe.  In contrast, I mentioned how if you are attatched to a person, that person has many needs, and therefore you may be harmed by being attatched to something that has their own needs and interests at heart rather than your own. 

So everyone came on afterwards and said.  "Well, your a slave to Allah".  I didn't need to come back and repeat myself and explain that "yes, I am a slave to Allah, because slavery to Allah benefits the one in bondage, when on the other hand if you are a slave to another man or woman then you are being exploited".---which was the point of the thread in the first place.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2007, 09:11:07 PM »

I still would have loved to see a reply in that Attatchment and Addiction to Created Things Is Slavery... thread, but it seems you love to spread some messy messages and then run off, afraid of people's responses. Time after time your fallacies are being exposed, and we never hear from you again. Be a man and defend your statements!

Sometimes when I don't respond it is because I don't want to repeat myself over and over again. 

In the thread you are talking about, I was explaining how Allah is self-sufficient and is not in need of anything, and Allah gives benefit to those who believe.  In contrast, I mentioned how if you are attatched to a person, that person has many needs, and therefore you may be harmed by being attatched to something that has their own needs and interests at heart rather than your own. 

So everyone came on afterwards and said.  "Well, your a slave to Allah".  I didn't need to come back and repeat myself and explain that "yes, I am a slave to Allah, because slavery to Allah benefits the one in bondage, when on the other hand if you are a slave to another man or woman then you are being exploited".---which was the point of the thread in the first place.

Below I added the response you requested in the other thread you gave the link too.........

I don't like repeating myself, but you went so far as to post a link and asked me to respond in another thread.  So I will waste my time and repeat myself.

Again, like I said in the opening thread.  If you are addicted to a created thing, like a human being, that that person has their own needs and their own interests.  So slavery or addiction to a human being for example, could lead to exploitation.  On the other hand, Allah is self-sufficient, and only gives benefit to those who believe in Him.  Therefore, I am a slave to Allah, and yes, my submission is slavery.  And my slavery to Allah is not something that bemeans me or puts me down, but it raises me many times over.

You are also a slave to Allah.  You are not free enough not to breathe.  You also have to follow the laws of the Creator.  The only difference is I willingly submit, while you make a false claim of being in control.

As for free will, from a human perspective, the Creator (Allah) had full knowledge of his creation before he created it.  From a human perspective we have free will, but ultimately he knows which choice we will make.

Elevz

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2007, 03:17:14 AM »
^^ I replied in the actual thread - thanks.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2007, 04:39:31 AM »
didnt bryan do a goodbye-thread said hes moving to some islamic country?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2007, 06:45:03 AM »
Still Standing is a nice album.

It has three bangers on it.

The following tracks are all 10 out of 10.

1.  "Black Ice"- Andre 3000 kills it.... this was when he was in his prime.... before he started thinkin he was a singer and playin giutar
2.  "They Don't Dance No More"-.....the beats and lyrics to this are mezmorizing, Cee-Lo sounds kind of silly on it, but I guess it goes with the theme, he's trying to sound like an old man
3.  "Beautiful Skin"- ..nice track giving love and respect to the great black woman