Author Topic: I thought Snoop was a huge Lakers fan  (Read 830 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

GangstaBoogy

Re: I thought Snoop was a huge Lakers fan
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 08:02:59 PM »
He is a Lakers fan but he supports a lot of So.Cal teams (can't blame him after seeing the way the Lakers have been playing).  But there's no excuse for him throwing up Dubs with lil white kids.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 08:18:14 PM »
He is a Lakers fan but he supports a lot of So.Cal teams (can't blame him after seeing the way the Lakers have been playing).  But there's no excuse for him throwing up Dubs with lil white kids.

Warriors are not so cal team......Bay shit mayne  8)
Go warriors!

dclee

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 08:18:20 PM »
But there's no excuse for him throwing up Dubs with lil white kids.

agreed!

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »
About as bad as Jack Nicholson at Clippers playoff games after the Lakers lost to Phoenix.

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 08:30:30 PM »
lol HOOD HOPPER
WEST UP

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 08:30:50 PM »

Warriors are not so cal team......Bay shit mayne  8)
Go warriors!

Good point...he is a sell out. Fuck Snoop Dogg and Campbell's Soup!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 09:29:53 PM »
Hey you gotta support the west.  I didn't see E-40, Keak Da Sneak, Yukmouth, or Too $hort at the game.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 09:38:28 PM »
why do we always have to fuckin distinguishes are shit between the Bay and LA?  If we support our shit as a whole(california) there so much more that can be done, rather than dividing the state into 2 different parts and calling a person a sell out if the jump from the north to the south and vice versa.

and to the guy that said "But there's no excuse for him throwing up Dubs with lil white kids."  uh, most of his fans are white, and throwin up the dubb in the Bay Area isint just a sign for the West Coast, but also is a recognition for the Warriors.(W - first letter of 'Warriors')

but the bottom line is, yall just hatin a nigga for going to a game you wish you could have attended.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 10:13:50 PM »
why do we always have to fuckin distinguishes are shit between the Bay and LA?  If we support our shit as a whole(california) there so much more that can be done, rather than dividing the state into 2 different parts and calling a person a sell out if the jump from the north to the south and vice versa.

and to the guy that said "But there's no excuse for him throwing up Dubs with lil white kids."  uh, most of his fans are white, and throwin up the dubb in the Bay Area isint just a sign for the West Coast, but also is a recognition for the Warriors.(W - first letter of 'Warriors')

but the bottom line is, yall just hatin a nigga for going to a game you wish you could have attended.   ;D
I agree. Can't the dude just like watching a basketball game?

I mean, Bulls been my team for over 15 years now, but they didn't play last night so I was glued to the TV watchin that Warriors game. Let the dude chill family.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2007, 10:53:48 PM »
Are y'all serious? so a man cant go watch a baskeball game now? whats that all about, and i think its great that he was there with the kids, whats wrong with that? he's just showing love and enjoying his life

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2007, 11:38:34 PM »
he was on TV the other day at the Mighty Ducks hockey game it was pretty fuckin funny

acgrundy

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2007, 11:41:40 PM »
Are y'all serious? so a man cant go watch a baskeball game now? whats that all about, and i think its great that he was there with the kids, whats wrong with that? he's just showing love and enjoying his life

word up...that was one of the best basketball games ever...I wish I was there...dude is showing his cali love...they were talking about it being one of the most exciting sports events ever

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2007, 11:43:53 PM »
for real i was watching it! Davis was on fire!

PLANT

« Last Edit: May 04, 2007, 11:48:19 PM by PLANT »