Author Topic: Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...  (Read 1009 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2007, 01:04:50 PM »
^^Another great comeback by phillyboy...

Since you want a new smiley so bad... 8)

That means you got sonned. Naah, fuck that shit. You created a new account for acceptance on a message board. You've been GRANDSONNED.

ROFL, by who? A kid on a message board? Is it wrong that Ive been able to put aside my differences with other people, something you might never be able to do. You act like I'm the only one who thinks this? How bout this, you start accepting other peoples opinions and stop being a prick? What do even hope to accomplish by telling me Ive been "grandsonned"? Do u think I will stop posting, that people besides you will start hating on me? Chill out, it's just the internet kiddo.

I dunno how you see things, but I'm not tryna "accomplish" anything...I'm simply tryna get a point across. What you did was beyond pathetic. You didn't put any differences aside, you came back as someone else because everyone constantly shitted on you/your girlfriend. You never stood up for yourself, you just came back as someone else... You were even skeptical about admitting who you were until I figured it out on my own. How is that not sad? How do you not feel bad about who you are as a person after doing shit like this?

Remember how the whole board was laughing about your girlfriend looking like a cancer patient? How can I respect someone who responds to that by changing who they are for acceptance, instead of facing the realities and standing up for themselves? Once again, DISGUSTING.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 01:41:11 PM »

That means you got sonned. Naah, fuck that shit. You created a new account for acceptance on a message board. You've been GRANDSONNED.

ROFL, by who? A kid on a message board? Is it wrong that Ive been able to put aside my differences with other people, something you might never be able to do. You act like I'm the only one who thinks this? How bout this, you start accepting other peoples opinions and stop being a prick? What do even hope to accomplish by telling me Ive been "grandsonned"? Do u think I will stop posting, that people besides you will start hating on me? Chill out, it's just the internet kiddo.

I dunno how you see things, but I'm not tryna "accomplish" anything...I'm simply tryna get a point across. What you did was beyond pathetic. You didn't put any differences aside, you came back as someone else because everyone constantly shitted on you/your girlfriend. You never stood up for yourself, you just came back as someone else... You were even skeptical about admitting who you were until I figured it out on my own. How is that not sad? How do you not feel bad about who you are as a person after doing shit like this?

Remember how the whole board was laughing about your girlfriend looking like a cancer patient? How can I respect someone who responds to that by changing who they are for acceptance, instead of facing the realities and standing up for themselves? Once again, DISGUSTING.

Name EVERYBODY who was talking shit? You, Spargeez and a few of Dipcc? I have put differnces aside with many people, and they all know I am Phillyboy too, youve been in threads where that has happened in the past few weeks so don't lie to yourself. Plenty of people have left and come back under different aliases, it's not a big deal to me as it is too you. And you only half answered my questions. Youre gonna continue to be a prick?

Again, unlike you my life don't revolve around making points on the internet, and nobody except a couple people were talking shit about me and my girl. Dude, you been the butt of constant jokes around here for YEARS, nothing you do or say is gonna make people dislike me because I don't post bullshit like you do kiddo. I know your upset right now, but the way people feel about me on here isn't that important anyways. I think your just mad you didn't earn a shout out from me. ;D

Citizen-Y

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2007, 02:13:43 PM »
Why are you wasting your time?  NIK is a bitch, end of story.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 05:32:34 PM »

Name EVERYBODY who was talking shit? You, Spargeez and a few of Dipcc? I have put differnces aside with many people, and they all know I am Phillyboy too, youve been in threads where that has happened in the past few weeks so don't lie to yourself. Plenty of people have left and come back under different aliases, it's not a big deal to me as it is too you. And you only half answered my questions. Youre gonna continue to be a prick?

Again, unlike you my life don't revolve around making points on the internet, and nobody except a couple people were talking shit about me and my girl. Dude, you been the butt of constant jokes around here for YEARS, nothing you do or say is gonna make people dislike me because I don't post bullshit like you do kiddo. I know your upset right now, but the way people feel about me on here isn't that important anyways. I think your just mad you didn't earn a shout out from me. ;D

LMAO@"the way people feel about me isn't that important anyways"...That's gotta be the quote of the year, considering you came back under a new alias due to constant embarrassment. You can say wahtever you want, but it is what it is...You told me this yourself, bro. You were tired of getting shitted on all the time, so you came back as someone else instead of facing the reality. The whole board was pretty much making jokes about your girl, from Rik, to Sparegeez, to Sucka Free...LOL. You came back and were down with everyone, pretending you weren't phillyboy...I know you feel good about being "accepted" and all now, and I don't wanna ruin that for you...But seriously, at least don't say dumb ass shit like "it doesn't matter to me what people think".... You never had "differences", people just thought you were gay, so instead of defending yourself, you came back with a new name.

This is almost as pathetic as Citizen-Y being mad over the fact that T-Mac can't get out of the first round. :-X

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 05:49:35 PM »
LOL @ NIK calling people pathetic.  This is the guy that has multiple accounts so he can both diss somebody like 20 times a day and vote in all of these polls in the sports section.   :loser:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2007, 06:19:12 PM »
I have multiple accounts to lower karma? LOL. That's a good one, Jromo. You realize that would mean I have seperate accounts with 500+ posts, right?...Shit gets funnier by the day.

Remember what happened last time you started crying about your karma? Try to hold that shit in this time around...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2007, 08:27:36 PM »
I have multiple accounts to lower karma? LOL. That's a good one, Jromo. You realize that would mean I have seperate accounts with 500+ posts, right?...Shit gets funnier by the day.

Remember what happened last time you started crying about your karma? Try to hold that shit in this time around...

LOL, it's unblievable that you have multiple accounts w/ 500 posts?!? This account you're posting on has 28,000 - getting 500 ain't shit for you bro.  Actually, it's even more pathetic if you don't have any other accounts w/ 500 cuz that just means you log on here once every hour just so you can click the diss button.  You're not playin when you say dubcc 4 life...

And PLEASE click that diss button.  Lets see if you can beat your previous record of 100 disses in a 5 day period.

Elior, everybody here knows you have multiple accounts so you can diss people and vote in all of these polls.  Besides, it's irrelevant if you admit it or not - everybody thinks you're a massive douchebag anyway.  Those facts only enhance it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »
Damn that multiple account shit is embarassing , I think Jrome said it all.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2007, 10:27:05 PM »
NIK is mad that Kobe can't get out of the first either without Shaq.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2007, 12:04:25 AM »

LOL, it's unblievable that you have multiple accounts w/ 500 posts?!? This account you're posting on has 28,000 - getting 500 ain't shit for you bro.  Actually, it's even more pathetic if you don't have any other accounts w/ 500 cuz that just means you log on here once every hour just so you can click the diss button.  You're not playin when you say dubcc 4 life...

And PLEASE click that diss button.  Lets see if you can beat your previous record of 100 disses in a 5 day period.

Elior, everybody here knows you have multiple accounts so you can diss people and vote in all of these polls.  Besides, it's irrelevant if you admit it or not - everybody thinks you're a massive douchebag anyway.  Those facts only enhance it.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

LOL. Lots of emotions there, huh, Jromo? Getting drunk again and coming home early to see your karma lowered? It's okay, just take your frustrations out on good ol' NIK. Your a retarded paranoid moron, dude. Seer would be able to see if I had multiple accounts, shithead. And if I made accounts to vote, would Shaq have really beaten Wilt, or would Kobe have really lost to DR J?...Come on, now, Jromo. Even your drunk ass can put 1 and 1 together...You will see what happens when I really lower your karma, you crying bitch.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 09, 2007, 12:06:02 AM »
Damn that multiple account shit is embarassing , I think Jrome said it all.

LMAO@"multiple accounts"...You'd be one to know about that, punk.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2007, 12:17:11 AM »

LOL. Lots of emotions there, huh, Jromo? Getting drunk again and coming home early to see your karma lowered? It's okay, just take your frustrations out on good ol' NIK. Your a retarded paranoid moron, dude. Seer would be able to see if I had multiple accounts, shithead. And if I made accounts to vote, would Shaq have really beaten Wilt, or would Kobe have really lost to DR J?...Come on, now, Jromo. Even your drunk ass can put 1 and 1 together...You will see what happens when I really lower your karma, you crying bitch.

GANGSTA!

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2007, 05:59:19 PM »
You will see what happens when I really lower your karma, you crying bitch

LMFAO!!!! Holy shit is this guy a loser or what?

EEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Citizen-Y

« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2007, 06:14:35 PM »

EEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hahahah

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2007, 07:19:50 PM »

As long as you keep displaying how much it hurts you, I think it's pretty clear cut who the loser is... :nahnah2: