Author Topic: Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...  (Read 1010 times)

jeromechickenbone

Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...
« on: May 06, 2007, 09:04:30 AM »
Just saw it on Sportscenter.  He says he's retiring. 

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Jeff Van Gundy quits Rockets...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 10:02:11 AM »
they should bring in paul silas

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 10:04:19 AM »
Good. 

But for T-Mac to say he could have done more requires some serious nitpicking. Between the points and assists, McGrady accounted for all but nine of the Rockets' field goals, an immense offensive load that helps explain why even his best wasn't quite good enough tonight.

This team needs new fucking blood.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 10:41:40 AM »
Good. 

But for T-Mac to say he could have done more requires some serious nitpicking. Between the points and assists, McGrady accounted for all but nine of the Rockets' field goals, an immense offensive load that helps explain why even his best wasn't quite good enough tonight.

This team needs new fucking blood.

I really though with Battier, Head and Alston that those were gonna be the guys making the big outside shots when Mac and Yao get doubled but they just couldn't get anything. Hayes needs to up his offensive game if he wants to start, he plays smart basketball, but Houston has enough of those guys, need scoring.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 10:49:17 AM »
i would too if i was him!! t-mac hahahaha common

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 11:13:28 AM »
LOL, T-Mac...The first round wonder. How pathetic, I feel for Van Gundy.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 11:57:52 AM »
I wouldn't put this all on McGrady. True, he has not had playoff success, but didn't it take KG a long time before his team advanced as well? I know they were in the conference finals in either 03 or 04. This season McGrady took his play to another level with the assists and what not. You can't expect one player to do it all, and Utah had there number in game 6 & 7, mostly because Kirelenki decided to start playing.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 12:04:46 PM »
I wouldn't put this all on McGrady. True, he has not had playoff success, but didn't it take KG a long time before his team advanced as well? I know they were in the conference finals in either 03 or 04. This season McGrady took his play to another level with the assists and what not. You can't expect one player to do it all, and Utah had there number in game 6 & 7, mostly because Kirelenki decided to start playing.

LOL@using KG as an example to compare playoff success...Not saying much, now is it? AK had one or two good games in this series. That should definitely not make the series. It's not like T-Mac doesn't have the supporting cast to win. :-\

wcsoldier

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 12:17:32 PM »
T-Mac shot below 40% for the series.. when you have Yao and can't win a series  :-X.. even if the cast is below average

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 01:04:51 PM »
you can't just go around quitting
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »

LOL@using KG as an example to compare playoff success...Not saying much, now is it? AK had one or two good games in this series. That should definitely not make the series. It's not like T-Mac doesn't have the supporting cast to win. :-\

KG has gotten far at least once with the same types of teams that McGrady has had. , I'm sure you know that. I know AK had one or 2 good games, game 6 & 7, he made the key plays down the stretch and thats what beat the Rockets. Plus, Juwan Howard is too damn old, and his supporting cast did NOT step up, you can't pin that on him. You must not have read my post right.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 03:18:09 PM »
No excuses. My man Boozer schooled them all.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007, 03:36:04 PM »

LOL@you saying "my man" and shit about anyone who's hot and not a threat to Kobe
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2007, 06:42:53 PM »

That's right...The Rockets got outplayed, not outmatched.

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2007, 06:44:26 PM »
LOL, T-Mac...The first round wonder. How pathetic, I feel for Van Gundy.

LOL, Kobe...The first round wonder now that Shaq's gone, I feel for Lakers fans.
NIK - World's worst moderator.