Author Topic: Yo Antonio  (Read 181 times)

rik

Yo Antonio
« on: May 06, 2007, 11:10:25 AM »
All of a sudden you're a Warriors fan? The fuck?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Yo Antonio
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 12:25:39 PM »
LOL. I don't think he's a fan, I think he's just picking them to win now that the Lakers are out of contention...PeACe

rik

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 07:47:17 PM »
I don't know, first he has a pic of the Warriors in his av, and now he has a pic of Baron Davis with the words "Round 2!" underneath it. That seems pretty bandwagonish to me.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 09:54:58 PM »
I don't know, first he has a pic of the Warriors in his av, and now he has a pic of Baron Davis with the words "Round 2!" underneath it. That seems pretty bandwagonish to me.

we got room.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rik

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 09:56:10 PM »

we got room.

Judging from your sudden interest in the Warriors I would think so.  :P

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 09:56:43 PM »
If liking the Warriors now is jumping on the band wagon, consider me on that muthafucka too 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 10:01:42 PM »

we got room.

that hurt.   :-[

13 years of losing can make you not want to talk.  must i be riducled for expressing my interest when they are winning, Ricardo?  i think i have the benifit of the doubt.   ;D

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 10:02:28 PM »
If liking the Warriors now is jumping on the band wagon, consider me on that muthafucka too 8)

welcome aboard.   8)

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rik

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 10:06:52 PM »

we got room.

that hurt.   :-[

13 years of losing can make you not want to talk.  must i be riducled for expressing my interest when they are winning, Ricardo?  i think i have the benifit of the doubt.   ;D

I'm only fucking with you Sucka Free (no homo). I'm still a little bitter bout the Lakers getting bounced out the playoffs.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 05:12:12 AM »
LOL. I don't think he's a fan, I think he's just picking them to win now that the Lakers are out of contention...PeACe

Exactly. I'm a fan of the Lakers (check my sig), but i'm enjoying the Warriors too. They're repping Cali, the crowd is simply insane, i appreciate the fact the fans in Golden State really know about basketball and, you know, it was like the Cindarella team against the giants who simply dominated the regular season. I had to support them. Now i don't know, i mean Utah has two players i really like: Fisher (can't forget about him) and my man Carlos Boozer (best post-player in the NBA after Duncan). So i'll stay more neutral about it. I'll probably support the Warriors in this run too, but not the way i did against the Mavs. The other team i like is the Spurs, cause they play the best basketball in the NBA imho. So let's say i'm supporting those two teams - for different reasons (Warriors: Cindarella; Spurs: best team) - this year. Obviously i am a Laker fan, and there's nothing who can come close to my love for them. But you know, the Lakers aren't playing no more... i have to support other teams.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 05:14:46 AM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 11:20:36 AM »
^^Never support the Spurs. :-X

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 12:03:24 PM »

I dunno the english word to describe it. I'm not a fan of those two teams, i only support the Lakers and i wake up in the middle of the night to watch them, and i have a daughter and i go to work early in the morning, so it's really hard to do it. But i do it, cause i'm a fan. But now that the Lakers are out, i'm enjoying watching those two teams, the Warriors and the Spurs. The Spurs - i wrote it in another topic a couple of days ago - play the style of basketball i love: great defence and inside-out. I love teams who defends well and who ain't lazy in offence. The Spurs are the most complete and overall best team in the League, no doubt. So i enjoy watching them cause they're the best team in the world at the moment. And the Warriors are probably the most exciting one. That's it.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2007, 12:07:54 PM by Antonio »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2007, 12:44:12 PM »

I dunno the english word to describe it. I'm not a fan of those two teams, i only support the Lakers and i wake up in the middle of the night to watch them, and i have a daughter and i go to work early in the morning, so it's really hard to do it. But i do it, cause i'm a fan. But now that the Lakers are out, i'm enjoying watching those two teams, the Warriors and the Spurs. The Spurs - i wrote it in another topic a couple of days ago - play the style of basketball i love: great defence and inside-out. I love teams who defends well and who ain't lazy in offence. The Spurs are the most complete and overall best team in the League, no doubt. So i enjoy watching them cause they're the best team in the world at the moment. And the Warriors are probably the most exciting one. That's it.

There's a difference between appreciating and supporting. ;)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 12:47:01 PM »
Ok. I appreciate how they play.