Author Topic: YouKnowWhatItIs vol. 4 DVD.  (Read 527 times)

cantcnOrBMe

Re: YouKnowWhatItIs vol. 4 DVD.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 12:53:35 PM »
lol shit, anyone who says Volume 4 is ass should go listen to a diffrent Genre of music, cause you sure aint a hip hop fan. Game murders that mixtape. Just listen to Feelin it and tell me this mixtape is wack.  ;D

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: YouKnowWhatItIs vol. 4 DVD.
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2007, 06:03:18 PM »
The mixtape is ass so I'm not looking forward to the DVD at all.

Come on, I know you got good taste, listen to the tape again. Game murders it!

Fair enough. I'll give it another listen.

After a second listen: its not as bad as I though but its still not good. Game just seems boring and off most of the tape.

The mixtape is ass so I'm not looking forward to the DVD at all.

yea your right spyder loc's was better  ::)

Lol I hate when faggots do this. Just cuz I didn't like 1 mixtape by Game means I didn't like it because of another artist? And Spider Loc at that! Lol erase your account.

It was sarcasm...basically and example of other bullshit being pushed out there. You need to go insert that vol4 cd in ur ride, go to a chill spot, maybe pick up a homie or 2, get blunt, roll it, put it in tha air then listen to the whole cd from track 1-20 (except that TKO track), then after that you leave that cd in ur ride for another couple days and just let it run so you catch some of the stuff u didnt the first couple times. If ur still not feelin it then just put ur tony yayo cd back in or w/e u listen to