Author Topic: Orlando questions will be there next week... Toungue Twista get yo ass in here.  (Read 302 times)

E. J. Rizo

Hit TABU on Tues. or Thurs it's $10 all you can drink college nights.
no shit ... damn  all you can drink....for 10 bucks.... i think im there... dress code is pretty kick back huh?

mrtonguetwista

Hit TABU on Tues. or Thurs it's $10 all you can drink college nights.
no shit ... damn  all you can drink....for 10 bucks.... i think im there... dress code is pretty kick back huh?
Yea, just leave your Dukes of Hazzard muscle shirt at home.

E. J. Rizo

yo im staying at the Pop Century at the Wide World of Sports... Tabu is right down the street... SWEET! lol... looks like a few blocks... cab is like 3 bucks or so... 10 dollar open bar... you go there? sounds good to me...

mrtonguetwista

yo im staying at the Pop Century at the Wide World of Sports... Tabu is right down the street... SWEET! lol... looks like a few blocks... cab is like 3 bucks or so... 10 dollar open bar... you go there? sounds good to me...
Umm..don't know what map you're looking at..haha...miles difference

E. J. Rizo

Umm..don't know what map you're looking at..haha...miles difference
LMAO..lol im an idiot... wtf... fuck florida already... yall have to much water and lakes and shit down there... lol lakes looked the same on a google map... haha my bad..LMAO

mrtonguetwista

hahaha

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Florida>New York

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Samoan Enforcer

thanks elior. i wanna visit this exotic land known as florida

E. J. Rizo

alright dubcc i will see ya in a week... my flight leaves LA at 10am just finished packing and going to get some zZzZzZz's before i get over to the airport.... Orlando here i come... if i see a Big ass yellow snake ... im going to expect some hot chicks with it  ;)

mrtonguetwista

Any stories?

E. J. Rizo

nah not really i just was really tired every day from doin the tourist theme park shit.. lol.. we went to pleasure island one time on friday... pretty cheap drinks... but clubs sucked ass... we went to Animal Kingdom, MGM Studios, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Islands of Adventure... too much theme parks lol... EPCOT was cool tho.. world show case with beers from all over the world! loved that... lol got drunk at a disney park.. :-)

we did drive by downtown but just to look around... and it looked like it was happening... and i did see Tabu the club you were talkin about and it was packed outside... looked like it was happening...

but it was a cool trip.. we went to the outlets in orlando too.. and international drive with the upside down house thingy...

nothing too crazy....

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
Do they enforce the no touching shit at the strip clubs there?