Author Topic: Lol where the fuck did all these Golden State Warrior fans come from?  (Read 381 times)

rik

Don't worry. they'll be gone soon.

jeromechickenbone

They should have won tonight (shoulda coulda woulda). 

But damn, did you see Derek Fisher?  His daughter almost died from some kind of eye cancer or some shit, and he flew in from NY, came in the 2nd half and knocked down a HUGE 3 pointer.  That was awesome.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 09:05:00 PM by Jrome Is Officially Voting for Ron Paul 2008! »

Sparegeez

Put your account where your mouth is.

rik

Sparegeez

rik

^ What?

Sparegeez

let's bet over some tortillas you stupid spick.

rik

The fuck you mean over tortillas, you jerk off?

Sparegeez

Never mind. Your just as clueless as a nerd knowing what a real vagina looks like.

rik

You wanna bet accounts or not fuckboy?

Sparegeez

ummm... Give me a spread because right now I'm down 2 games. Give me a 2 game spread and I'll accept it.

rik

Backing out of a bet you suggested =  :nawty:

Sparegeez

I never put on a bet. But now i will. I bet you that the Warriors will have a better record than the Lakers next season. I'll ask NIK to take my bet also, but I doubt he will knowing how he's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
fuck.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

rik

I never put on a bet. But now i will. I bet you that the Warriors will have a better record than the Lakers next season. I'll ask NIK to take my bet also, but I doubt he will knowing how he's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

Aight let's bet accounts. And give to two tacos de asada with everything while you're at it.