Author Topic: Lol where the fuck did all these Golden State Warrior fans come from?  (Read 383 times)

GangstaBoogy

First of all, no disrespect to the Warriors or their real fans. I always had love for B.Diddy (like I keep saying: if he wasn't so injury prone I think he'd be the best PG in the league).

On to the point, where the fuck did all these Warrior fans come from? 1 playoff appearance in 13 years now everybody on every sports forum is going on & on about the Warriors going to the finals, Baron Davis for MVP, Jason Richardson being the most slept on player in the league, etc. I just got back from the basketball courts and everybody out there was Golden State Warriors crazy lol.

Bandwagoners rock  :rock:
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

floatin_above_everything

Those of us on the East coast barley, if ever get to see them play before the playoffs.

rik

I've been wondering that myself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Seriously though. Before the upset, I only remember hearing "east bay funk" aka "jr rider" talking about the Warriors on this board.

Sparegeez

I've been a warriors fan since day one ;)

rik

I'm surprised that your beaner ass even knows what basketball is. Let alone English.

thisoneguy360

It's just like when the Heat won last year and Detroit the year before

Sparegeez

I'm surprised that your beaner ass even knows what basketball is. Let alone English.

I think I failed my AP spanish test today :D

There goes $7 hours of testing and 65 down the drain :(

rik

^ How the fuck that happen? Do you speak Spanish?

Sparegeez

Yeah but not as well as I speak English. There is a 50/50 chance I passed. I'm not that good on the writing.

rik

Yeah but not as well as I speak English. There is a 50/50 chance I passed. I'm not that good on the writing.

Yeah...same with me.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
well, if you are from the BAY or near around here, i think people like me should get a pass because after 10+yrs of losing, i promised myself i wasnt gonna say anything about them untill they were near or in the playoffs.

:-\

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
i been supporting the warriors for a long ass time and i dont care who else is riding with or against us....hope they can hit some big shots and steal home court tonight...  GO WARRIORS

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

i'm the opposite. i can write pretty well in spanish but if you asked me to get on telemundo and start having a convo you'd have to have a tape delay for me cuz they go too fast for me ,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
i'm not happy that the lakers lost ...AGAIN, so i'm just happy that there's still another Cali team up in it  (besides sacramento)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09