Author Topic: Why did 2pac and Ice Cube have beef?  (Read 1539 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Re: Why did 2pac and Ice Cube have beef?
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 03:19:14 PM »
OFF TOPIC""""""""""

dameons

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 03:48:13 PM »
The booklet just says that they beefed a year after the N.B.K. video, nothing detailed...

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 05:07:28 PM »
hmm, never knew they beefed I always thought they were always good (ex: Natural Born Killerz Video & Last Wordz)
WEST UP

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 05:48:55 PM »
"All you old rappers trying to advance... bla bla.. take it like a man..."  was prolly directed at Cube an WC, no?

De La Soul

I thought it was LL Cool J over that I Shot Ya track.

d-nice

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 07:10:15 PM »
"All you old rappers trying to advance... bla bla.. take it like a man..."  was prolly directed at Cube an WC, no?

De La Soul

He ad lib after that verse and said "Look At De La Soul" and he was dissing them in a interview for them saying gangsta rap is fucking up hip hop. He dissed LL enough on Lil Homies and 4 My Niggaz. I think the thread should say why 2pac had beef with Ice Cube, because Cube has shown nothing but love to Pac even after he died. I have never heard Cube say anything bad about Pac.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 08:07:55 PM »

De La Soul

He ad lib after that verse and said "Look At De La Soul" and he was dissing them in a interview for them saying gangsta rap is fucking up hip hop. He dissed LL enough on Lil Homies and 4 My Niggaz. I think the thread should say why 2pac had beef with Ice Cube, because Cube has shown nothing but love to Pac even after he died. I have never heard Cube say anything bad about Pac.

Didn't know he dissed LL on those 2 songs, I gotta take another listen. Those track were both of Me Against the World right?

Well what about 2Pac saying "How many niggaz down to die for me/yeah yeeah!" Then Cube was always using that yeah yeah shit, maybe it had something to do with that. I might be reachin on that though.

d-nice

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 08:52:19 PM »

De La Soul

Didn't know he dissed LL on those 2 songs, I gotta take another listen. Those track were both of Me Against the World right?

Well what about 2Pac saying "How many niggaz down to die for me/yeah yeeah!" Then Cube was always using that yeah yeah shit, maybe it had something to do with that. I might be reachin on that though.

Lil Homies is on Until The End Of Time but they edited out the diss on LL at the end. 4 My Niggaz is unreleased. I know I have the OG song of Lil Homies, I just have to find it. Same with 4 My Niggaz. When I find it I will post it. The yeahe yeahe part Cube started using that on the Player's Club Soundtrack and that was after Pac died. All Pac's disses were aggressive competition against Cube. We wanted that whole westside slogan and movement to himself. When both were just standing up for the coast. Dumb on Pac's part.

d-nice

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2007, 09:15:56 PM »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2007, 10:44:14 PM »
cube would be too scared  to respond...he wouldnt diss anyone on deathrow....so pac would win the battle

eNgIeS

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2007, 11:03:32 PM »
I also heard that Cube had a song after Tupac died rapping "and I'm still living my life, my life, my life in the sunshine" - can't remember if i actually heard that joint or if it was just a rumour.

& that has to do with this how?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 11:15:42 PM »
i heard interview by pac talkin bout ice cube and that westside shit.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2007, 11:25:49 PM »
cube would kill him lyrically.
Hit 'Em Up > No Vaseline

smp4life

West Up Productions

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2007, 12:55:58 AM »
EVERY BODY MAKING A BIG DEAL OUTTA NOTHING! D-NICE YOU KNOW WHATS UP LET EM KNOW LOC!
MAFIA YA BITCH!!!