Author Topic: Eastwood & Meech Wells Announce New Project (New Music!) (Young Joker/Livewire)  (Read 254 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com/

Audio

Eastwood - Strangers (Feat. Young Joker, Livewire & Cutty)
Eastwood - Shorty Got Her Eyes On Me

Eastwood & Meech Wells Announce New Project - May 13, 2007 By : Rud

Earlier this month we dropped exclusive music from Eastwood from his long awaited debut album [see; Eastwood Is "Self-Made" On Latest Single] and back in April we premiered new material by Eastwood linking up with Meech Wells [see; Eastwood & Meech Wells Release New Music].

Today we are back with news and audio from the deadly combination once again. We can exclusively reveal that Meech Wells and Eastwood have aligned to release a new project; "Family Business: Tha Takeover (Volume 1)."

The project, which will be put out under the name Meech Wells Presents: Selfmade Paperchasin Ent, is due for release within the coming months and will feature production from Meech Wells and the Soul Mechanix.

The first track we have today is produced by that production team (Meech Wells / Soul Mechanix) and is entitled "Strangers." This cut also features dubcnn regular Young Joker as well as Livewire and Cutty - the latter two who were featured on dubcnn last year.

Eastwood - Strangers (Feat. Young Joker, Livewire & Cutty)

Next up is a new Eastwood solo track, "Shorty Got Her Eyes On Me." This track is produced by Eastwood himself and is also set to feature on the "Family Business: Tha Takeover (Volume 1)" release.

Eastwood - Shorty Got Her Eyes On Me

Drop in at our forum to leave feedback on the new music and even speak to Meech Wells himself. Stay tuned for the latest news on both Eastwood and Meech Wells right here on dubcnn and lookout for and exclusive interview coming soon. In the meantime check out Eastwood on MySpace and the new Meech Wells MySpace page.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

SleezyMac1-8-7

• 'G'
i like em both ;D
nice beat by east!

SMA 8)

Monotone

• Muthafuckin' OG
hot tracks...shorty got her eyes on me sounds like a hit to me  8)

MEECH WELLS

hot tracks...shorty got her eyes on me sounds like a hit to me  8)
also i produced tha shorty song as well was a mistype on eastwood producing tht one enjoy though
NEW WEST HONCHO

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

bangin..

props

also good mixed

MEECH WELLS

bangin..

props

also good mixed
thts a  ;good look  good ear homie!  ;D ;D ;D
NEW WEST HONCHO

Lunatic

props 2 ya meech the tracks bang
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Yea apologies, there was a breakdown in communication on the second track, it is a Meech Wells production.

MEECH WELLS

goodlookin out glad yall feeling tha flva goolokin out rud west or nothin! hlla!
NEW WEST HONCHO

boss of the west

• 'G'
this new eastwood shit is the business!

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
This shit is bangin Meech that strangers beat is real funkyyyyyy Cutty rapped tight on here keep it up Meech............

Northwest Ryda

• 'G'
I've always thought wood has the potential to blow but jaded seems like treacherous.... give the artist like a mill outta the gate n the artist never comes out with an album... whats tha fuckin deal? I need an eastwood album liek i need a crooked i album!

MEECH WELLS

we are comin for real watch out for more heat from me and eastwood! 8) :o ;D
NEW WEST HONCHO