Author Topic: DEVIN THE DUDE EUROPEAN TOUR!  (Read 406 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DEVIN THE DUDE EUROPEAN TOUR!
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2007, 01:23:01 PM »
thanks man!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 03:35:03 PM »
its nothing to do with the countries, the reason artists don't go to certain places is cause promoters haven't booked them and its no surprise as some of the prices some artists think they are worth for one show and all the demands they make are a joke.
Real talk, 20 homies, 20 plane tickets, 9 bottles of henny etc etc, How far you from Leeds rudd? Ill be there in July

Devin tours with me generally as a DJ, but at times we bring a DJ like Rapid Ric. His rider says beer & water. Simple trip and no demands. The fee is not too high.

The problem with the UK is the promoters dont want to pay shit. And its so expensive to exist there at all. $6 to ride the tube one way in London, a fucking toll everywhere you go. Like $100 to get downtown from the airport on the train. I mean its psycho.

I was there with Rapid Ric and DJ Chill in London for a show they didnt really get paid for, but we did it for the promo. We got there and it was just insanity man, we could not even afford to ride the freakin train. There's no souther hospitality in London. Wolftown there is tho! Ha, naw I have good friends there and they help us out, but shit man, if we going to London the fee has to be straight, people have to pick us up at the airport, etc, cuz it's too expensive. Most places we go we take trains, whatever, we ain't trippin'. But London is insane.

That being said we will be there for sure in October, and maybe sooner.

All over Canada in July.

3 shows in South Africa in August.

I also work with Willie D, Trae, K-Rino, Killer Mike, DJ Rapid Ric, DJ Chill, DJ Good Grief, the COughee Brothaz.

Lemme know what you need.

yeah london is expensive , i went down there sat night for a night out. Train £23, tube £10, bus £4 and taxi back across london at the end of the night £24, luckily that was split between a few of us.

It would still be cool, if devin could make it across.

^^^That came out so wrong lol
Wuddup fam? Im going to be at the victoria hall leisure centre on the 28th of july and at a club in london called "Dunes" on the 29th Big Syke probably is going to be there as well.
Im working on a tour right now for Me, Big Syke, Warren g, Damizza & Butch Cassidy & Bishop Lamont, so if you guy's no anyone for Europe, hit me. I have Russia, Japan, & the UK plugged, but I need some help in the Netherlands & other spots,so holla if any of you got plugsThe UK is expensive haha, American dollar is monopoly money over there

steele where in the uk do you have concerts planned for ?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 03:41:46 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2007, 04:49:44 PM »
Victoria hall leisure center and this club called "Dune" in London July 28th -29th

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2007, 10:15:39 AM »
its nothing to do with the countries, the reason artists don't go to certain places is cause promoters haven't booked them and its no surprise as some of the prices some artists think they are worth for one show and all the demands they make are a joke.
Real talk, 20 homies, 20 plane tickets, 9 bottles of henny etc etc, How far you from Leeds rudd? Ill be there in July

Devin tours with me generally as a DJ, but at times we bring a DJ like Rapid Ric. His rider says beer & water. Simple trip and no demands. The fee is not too high.

The problem with the UK is the promoters dont want to pay shit. And its so expensive to exist there at all. $6 to ride the tube one way in London, a fucking toll everywhere you go. Like $100 to get downtown from the airport on the train. I mean its psycho.

I was there with Rapid Ric and DJ Chill in London for a show they didnt really get paid for, but we did it for the promo. We got there and it was just insanity man, we could not even afford to ride the freakin train. There's no souther hospitality in London. Wolftown there is tho! Ha, naw I have good friends there and they help us out, but shit man, if we going to London the fee has to be straight, people have to pick us up at the airport, etc, cuz it's too expensive. Most places we go we take trains, whatever, we ain't trippin'. But London is insane.

That being said we will be there for sure in October, and maybe sooner.

All over Canada in July.

3 shows in South Africa in August.

I also work with Willie D, Trae, K-Rino, Killer Mike, DJ Rapid Ric, DJ Chill, DJ Good Grief, the COughee Brothaz.

Lemme know what you need.

yeah london is expensive , i went down there sat night for a night out. Train £23, tube £10, bus £4 and taxi back across london at the end of the night £24, luckily that was split between a few of us.

It would still be cool, if devin could make it across.
steele where in the uk do you have concerts planned for ?

yeh mate london is pretty expensive but thats because its the capital so they getta way with it.. Luckly for me when i go up there we can usually bunk the train with ease and only pay accouple of quid for the tube, have never bothered with a bus cos i know london well so can always get to where we wana go by train or on foot

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2007, 11:57:03 AM »
i may pop round to the one near leeds, who is gonna be there with you?

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: May 09, 2007, 11:59:26 AM »
Big Syke daddy^^^^

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2007, 12:13:37 PM »
What up Steele...if you're interested, I can try to contact a concert promoter here in Belgium for your tour with Warren G, Bishop Lamont, Butch Cassidy and them. What exactly do I have to do? Just hit up a promoter and ask him if he'd be willing to set up a show for you guys? I don't really have any experience with hooking up concerts...

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #37 on: May 12, 2007, 09:53:42 AM »
^^^^Up.