Author Topic: MTV Rejects 50 Cent single, has to switch songs.  (Read 435 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
MTV Rejects 50 Cent single, has to switch songs.
« on: May 13, 2007, 06:02:00 AM »
Miss Info(Source Nympho ):So one of my favorite most in-the-know birdies told me that 50 Cent is in a bit of a pickle….

Its like the gods are conspiring against this “Amusement Park” single or something. First there was that unfortunately thing with the beat (50 bought it for his album but the producer neglected to mention that he had given the beat CD to DJ Drama before for a Jim Jones freestyle). And now, on the eve of 50’s big “Amusement Park” video debut on MTV….the video has been rejected.

Why?….oh I ownno, maybe it has something to do with the hook “you dont have to take your panties off, just move them to the side…” (HA! me and the birdie got a good laugh out of that one. ladies, dont act like its a new concept.) But of course its hypocritical in many ways because MTV regularly features young drunk (usually white) girls doing way worse on screen than that.

So now 50 has to switch plans and debut the “Straight to the Bank” video instead…..um…err….uhh….what “Straight to the Bank” video? There isnt one yet. Eh…just a minor detail…I’m sure 50 can cook one up by next Wednesday. Doesnt he have staff videographers living in the boathouse or something? I’m gonna hit up Sha Money and suggest my boy Rik Cordero who did Joell Ortiz’s “Brooklyn Bullsh*t” vid.

In the meantime, thank you to all the celeb drama readers who sent me this new 50 Cent online vid for “Fully Loaded Clip.” Game does it, Jay did it, and Maino does it, but 50 is still the master when it comes to dropping names and throwing them under the bus in a casual way so the artists are pissed but unsure if there’s beef, lol. Evil.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: MTV Rejects 50 Cent single, has to switch songs.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 01:28:27 PM »
lmao

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 01:32:14 PM »
Good, Straight to the Bank is 1000x better single and song, and it already has a chart position.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2007, 01:42:43 PM »
By the looks of it, Amusement Park gonna premier on BET this Wednesday and Straight To The Bank on TRL this Thursday.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 02:21:12 PM »
straigh to the bank>amusement park.

this is a blessin in disguise for 50...he needs to release a banger though before his album drops though or peoples buzz will drop for this.....his doing MAJOR promotion for it right now, you know the budget in unlimited, his everywhere right now, from boxing to everything....this will sell huge anything under multi plat will be a flop for someone of 50's standard in the mainstream and how much money will have been put into this project.

All he needs is to put out one hit though still, a certified banger and case closed.

50 will sell 2 million records no problem, but that one big hit will help him carry on where he left off with his last record, do not get it twisted.

50's shit is garbage to me right now, but you know its going to sell crazy. I just want to see a good quality product. 50 needs to impress the nuetrals with this album, not the timbo the kings and the king type of people, thats no offence to y'all and I aint dissin neither one of you, im just saying, its truth.

He needs to get that timbaland or dre track out soon

pz

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2007, 03:09:18 PM »
By the looks of it, Amusement Park gonna premier on BET this Wednesday and Straight To The Bank on TRL this Thursday.

Nice, double time.

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 11:32:12 AM »
from Interscope Records:

To everybody that thinks “MTV is going to ban the Amusement Park video,” you are TERRIBLY wrong. It’s a standard process that we do an MTV edit for just about every video that we create, especially urban videos.  Stop getting your news from whack ass blogs!!!

Please replace those BS rumors with this REAL news….We are schedule to premiere “Amusement Park” on TRL Monday 5/21. MTV is also World Premiering "Straight to the Bank" this thursday 5/17.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 11:35:20 AM »
LMAO, just posted it on the front page too