Poll

What is the spin on this one

David Stern and Steve Nash had a ugly break up
0 (0%)
Stern has it set up already with the refs to give every call in Steve's favor so the suns win and Steve Nash looks like the greatest player to ever play any sport...EVER
0 (0%)
Nash and Stern no its becoming too obvious of there love and are trying to cover there tracks
0 (0%)
im still mad the Suns had to cheat there way to the 2nd round
0 (0%)
This survey dont have shit on what the excuse laker fans one
0 (0%)
For christ sakes tom, NIK is the only kobe cum guzzler here, and hes a jew so his opinion dont count.  Dont group us all into that
0 (0%)
THIS SHIT AINT FAIR... IF THAT WAS KOBE HE WOULD OF KICKED OF THE NBA FOR LIFE WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAH
1 (50%)
Tom if you werent so busy watching baseball you would of known thats the rules tom
0 (0%)
well nash is no d-wade
0 (0%)
I hate shaq... I HATE YOU SHAQ WAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAH
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: So if I believe what the Kobe cum guzzlers coalition says about Nash and Stern  (Read 101 times)

herpes

I would be led to believe Steve Nash and David Stern are gay lovers and Nash gets every call possible and everything goes his way b/c of his special bond with Stern.  So you would figure That Stoudemire and Diaw wouldnt get suspended especially Stoudemire b/c the argument can be made he is the best player on the suns and Nash need him.  SO KOBE CUM GUZZLER COALITION... WHAT IS THE SPIN ON THIS. *Waits to be called a nutride by nik like its supposed to hurt my feelings or expose me*

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Amare got suspended because he was on the floor and he couldn't. I dunno what the fuck are you talking about. Relax.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea im not really sure why this thread was made, they violated the nba rules so they were suspended, it sucks but its the rules 

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Amare got suspended because he was on the floor and he couldn't. I dunno what the fuck are you talking about. Relax.

LMAO. Seriously. Tom has fallen WAY off.

wcsoldier

Damn, you got time to waste