Author Topic: Wow? How exactly did the Suns win tonight???!!!  (Read 249 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Wow? How exactly did the Suns win tonight???!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 10:59:48 AM »
Phoenix got hot at the end, this series should be 3-1...They were down the whole game and came back in the last 2 mins. Suns can score points in bunches...A very streaky team... I was extremely surprised to see the Spurs let them back in it like that. I wonder if anyone gets suspended for that scuffle?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 11:01:21 AM »
Of course it is far from fair. The fact that Horry doing something out of line will win them the series is absurd and sad. But when Bowen or anyone for that matter does something like kneeing somebody, it's always subjective if it was intentional etc... but leaving the bench during an altercation is just a fact, there is not much room for a benefit of the doubt... of course they try to act as if he went there to get back into the game, but everybody knows he went there for another reason.

Spurs are a much better team...When they win the series, it wont be becuase of suspensions.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 11:02:31 AM »
Far from being the 1st time, Phoenix get in trouble with a team in the playoffs.. they're arrogant bitches with 0 rings

Yea, the Suns are definitely too full of themselves...Far from a classy organization.

teecee

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 12:47:25 PM »
Phoenix got hot at the end, this series should be 3-1...They were down the whole game and came back in the last 2 mins. Suns can score points in bunches...A very streaky team... I was extremely surprised to see the Spurs let them back in it like that. I wonder if anyone gets suspended for that scuffle?

Come on NIK, not even a little credit for the SUns?  THey played Spurs style ball, played a physical game AND great defense for the second game this series, and still no love???    The Spurs DO NOT lose like how they lost last night, it just rarely happens

If Diaw AND Stoudemire get suspended, you gotta know that will effect the SUNS.  They need EVERYONE firing on all cylinders to beat an amazing Spurs team......if they have their whole team, they DO have a chance.

You can't let up against the Suns, you have to play 48 minutes to beat that team. 

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 01:06:08 PM »
Horry is a winner. Period.

No excuse for being a terrible loser. Fuck him and his family.

Fuck him ok, but i wouldn't say fuck his family. His daughter Ashlyn was born without a chromosome key that would affect her for the rest of her life. I feel sorry for her and i can't say/read fuck his family referred to Horry, knowing that. Maybe that's cause i'm a father myself. Shit, now that i think about it there was been a lot of drama with the daughters of former Laker players: Fisher's daughter had a problem (you've known about it this week), Eddie Jones' daughter had a problem........ shiiiit. I feel sorry for them. They got billions, but still money can't help them.

yeah i feel ya, being a father you can't condone someone saying "fuck horry's family" that's not acceptable.

and about the former laker thing.....it's all shaq's fault  ;)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 03:30:53 PM »

Come on NIK, not even a little credit for the SUns?  THey played Spurs style ball, played a physical game AND great defense for the second game this series, and still no love???    The Spurs DO NOT lose like how they lost last night, it just rarely happens

If Diaw AND Stoudemire get suspended, you gotta know that will effect the SUNS.  They need EVERYONE firing on all cylinders to beat an amazing Spurs team......if they have their whole team, they DO have a chance.

You can't let up against the Suns, you have to play 48 minutes to beat that team. 

Suns didn't play 48 minutes, they got hot at the end and Spurs went to sleep. LOL@"great defense"...I will be shocked if the Suns take this series.

teecee

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 03:34:47 PM »
Of course you'll be shocked NIK, it was you afterall who said the SUNS have ZERO CHANCE of beating the Spurs, even less of a chance than the Lakers vs the Suns, yet the Suns have won two games, and have two of the next three at home.

I don't know who is gonna take this series, but the Suns must be gaining at least some people's respect during this series, they are playing hard and doing all the shit people said they couldnt

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 03:45:43 PM »
The series is one spurt by the Suns away from being 3-1. Spurs>>>>>Suns

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 11:13:21 PM »
Of course you'll be shocked NIK, it was you afterall who said the SUNS have ZERO CHANCE of beating the Spurs, even less of a chance than the Lakers vs the Suns, yet the Suns have won two games, and have two of the next three at home.

I don't know who is gonna take this series, but the Suns must be gaining at least some people's respect during this series, they are playing hard and doing all the shit people said they couldnt

I predicted the Spurs too. If the Suns win they'll gain some respect from me. But i'm still sure the Spurs will win it.

floatin_above_everything

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 11:22:10 AM »
I've had Phoneix the whole time. They were still a great team even without Amare 2 years ago, and even if they do lose tonight, there is no doubt in my mind that they will win in San Antonio again.