Author Topic: 50 Cent - Straight To The Bank [Video]  (Read 576 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
50 Cent - Straight To The Bank [Video]
« on: May 16, 2007, 03:48:23 PM »
Did he barely make this as a result of the MTV incident or was this previously made??

anyways, heres the vid...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhsH_AYDfY-g4

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: 50 Cent - Straight To The Bank [Video]
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 03:51:30 PM »
Shouldn't it say

The 50 Estate, Connecticut?
NO MORE WAR

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 03:56:39 PM »
^ He's selling that shit for like 11 million.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 04:07:42 PM »
Now thats more like it.

This was previouly made, he has 2 more vids before the album drops.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 04:14:14 PM by Timbo the king »

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 04:14:43 PM »
much better vid in my opinion but that wasn't really a hard accomplishment.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 04:18:30 PM »
decent video, nuttin great, looks like more time was spent on the amusement park video aswell as money, however this is more of a normal 50 cent video and its more hiphop (even if its generic) video of today than that....

some things of note....

1 - The parts of the joint where 50 is standing and rapping infront of a locked vault is dope

2- yayo going crazy with his hands and doing the "haha ha ha" is pure comedy, nigga the biggest clown i know....but its also the best part of the video, its mad funny.......i dunno what it is about yayo but hiphop has ruined his character and made him into nuttin more than a clown....but you gotta laugh when you see that, it is pure joke

3 - the video of a song again does not serve its true purpose, to add to a songs art....even if the joint is weak....rather it is purely just following the norm....having a video to go with a song...but not many videos do that anymore, so this is not just a 50cent.........I do hope his official first single will have a crazy video....just because his one of the most powerful acts in music right now with his money and dre/em/jimmy backing....so I hope he does  something dope with his official joint video rather than this "seen a million times" vids...

yo timbo....what is the official single for this album? his promoting this like crazy and it just seems weird having all these records out with vidoes before the official first single...

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 04:24:07 PM »
decent video, nuttin great, looks like more time was spent on the amusement park video aswell as money, however this is more of a normal 50 cent video and its more hiphop (even if its generic) video of today than that....

some things of note....

1 - The parts of the joint where 50 is standing and rapping infront of a locked vault is dope

2- yayo going crazy with his hands and doing the "haha ha ha" is pure comedy, nigga the biggest clown i know....but its also the best part of the video, its mad funny.......i dunno what it is about yayo but hiphop has ruined his character and made him into nuttin more than a clown....but you gotta laugh when you see that, it is pure joke

3 - the video of a song again does not serve its true purpose, to add to a songs art....even if the joint is weak....rather it is purely just following the norm....having a video to go with a song...but not many videos do that anymore, so this is not just a 50cent.........I do hope his official first single will have a crazy video....just because his one of the most powerful acts in music right now with his money and dre/em/jimmy backing....so I hope he does  something dope with his official joint video rather than this "seen a million times" vids...

yo timbo....what is the official single for this album? his promoting this like crazy and it just seems weird having all these records out with vidoes before the official first single...

i thought amusement park WAS the first single

BET is holding an access granted for it tonight :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »
Theres basically no offical single. 2 vids are dropping bfore release date "Follow My Lead" with Robin Thicke (produced by The Bizness) and Come And Go, produced by Dre.

The thing is he only has like 4.5 months to do his numbers with BISD dropping in Feb. 08, plus a GUnit group album in the 4th quarter.

People can say what they want about him but hes hustles hard.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 04:28:09 PM »
Theres basically no offical single. 2 vids are dropping bfore release date "Follow My Lead" with Robin Thicke (produced by The Bizness) and Come And Go, produced by Dre.

The thing is he only has like 4.5 months to do his numbers with BISD dropping in Feb. 08, plus a GUnit group album in the 4th quarter.

you mention follow my lead & come and go, but 2 vids already dropped :-\

I guarantee you we won't see a 50 album in june, gunit album in oct-dec, and another 50 album in sept. Interscope don't do that shit :D

Honestly, not hating but I think the reason he's hustling so hard, isn't because he's motivated to do so, but really, he's scared of flopping
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

TRG

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 04:50:06 PM »
like the vid.. but yayo should stop all the hand shit he does.. looks like an ass

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 04:51:51 PM »

you mention follow my lead & come and go, but 2 vids already dropped :-\

I guarantee you we won't see a 50 album in june, gunit album in oct-dec, and another 50 album in sept. Interscope don't do that shit :D

Honestly, not hating but I think the reason he's hustling so hard, isn't because he's motivated to do so, but really, he's scared of flopping
^^^that is exactly how i see it, he knows more than ever he needs to hustle hard, luckily he has more resources than ever too....

and yeah i cannot see another 50 album in feb no chance....maybe a gunit album....def not his fourth
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 04:53:27 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 10:38:50 PM »
like the vid.. but yayo should stop all the hand shit he does.. looks like an ass

sounds like one too

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 10:48:34 PM »
heres the unedited version if anyone wanted....

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/dpunMgmbaeprEzj9

Elevz

« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2007, 01:39:33 AM »
Now if I didn't understand a word English, that would be a cool song. Video is okay, its just... Did he really have to make another song this generic?

Ah whatever - you can see all this promo stuff is working because there's plenty of 50/G-Unit threads in Outbound right now..

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2007, 01:42:50 AM »
lol at 50 imitating Cam's lambo shots.

CUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIS!!