Author Topic: Infinite has spoken!  My Jigga diss verse!  (Read 277 times)

infinite59

Infinite has spoken!  My Jigga diss verse!
« on: September 08, 2001, 12:20:15 PM »
Nobody ever visits the keystyle board so I'm droppin my verse over here to get some more exposure, tell me what ya'll think.  Honest opinion.

Blast your shit/ verbal caps leave all materialistic rap cats/ dead up in the whip/ The white boy crip/ bust Jay-Z in his fat ass lip like I was Jayo Felony/ Infinite is here to unleash on the fakest/ most overated mc/ in the industry/ Def Jams puttin money under the table/ able to get wack records played/ getting payed off soft beats and rhymes/ cause soft ass fans don't mind/ they don't want truth no more/ and hardcore/ they want stylebiters/ you used a Jackson beat with a Snoop Dogg chorus/ your a hore/ anything to get payed/ admit that it's all just a hustle/ but your fans didn't pay attention/ because they're too busy living as slaves to ice and women/ Infinite has spoken.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

LatinoThugLife

• Lil Geezy
  • "ey Nigga its USA and all you terroist will meet hell today"
Re: Infinite has spoken!  My Jigga diss verse!
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2001, 12:33:43 PM »
White Boy Better get a Grip\white folks cant be claiming crip\thas ok if you wanna catch a clip to the head\especially by Niggas who rock the red\you been mislead if you think you can battle the jigga\so in his place ill say it for him\you just a wigga!\its aight to be white\but you better act right\you couldnt be sick of you had an HIV infection\your wack rhymes make ya get hit wit the smiff n wesson\Iller then Jigga\son you stresson\
so to the crip jus remember whitey you got riped\B's up C's down got love for the white but more love for the brown\ ;)

Sorry bro i had to defend Jigga dont even compare yourself and second of all if you knew anything the real crips dont allow white people in so call yourself
a cuz a crip affiliate
"Comtpon and Long beach togetha now you know you in trouble
 "Aint Nuttin but a G thang Baby"
"B's up C's down if that Krab cant swim he bound to drizzown"
USA USA USA USA
and remember the war is not on islam but on terroism

Islamic  Latin American N Proud

xz

• 'G'
  • dead disney muthafuckas... 2002 shit
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2001, 12:57:36 PM »
yo infinite i feel ya, but if your gonna cap on commercial artists, do it to someone who deserves it, like ja rule, trick daddy, nelly etc.

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2001, 01:00:40 PM »
I stress more stripes/ livin out white boy fantasies/ deep into the night/ a red bandana/ blue plad shirt with cackies that sagg/ I'm so mixed up in this crip shit/ I ended up kickin it at Suge nights pad/ gettin pistol whiped by his henchmen/ I've lost my damn mind/ and like I don't know what time it is/ but Latino's stressin the thug life/ actin like he knows what grimy is/ get off Jigga's nutsack/ he's flashin more money and hoes in your face/ then you'll ever get a taste of/ live your own life kid/ and me claimin white crip/ was just for rhymes bitch/ infinite 5'9" has spoken/ pay attention and listen/ take notes/ you shouldn't have spoke!

LatinoThugLife

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2001, 01:04:30 PM »
You couldnt out rhyme this Thug if you sent two slugs
into my chest Cavity battling me is lyrical fatality
dont rhyme it if you dont live it cause nigga you dont got the skill to give it cause i live la vida loca
hustling corners sellin Coka sippin on Cola and drinkin bacardi you aint a g homeboy prolly never even been to a Gangsta Party i send slugs to your body throw my middle finger up like pac said
"fuck mayor juliani" kill you wit lyrical weapons
cause i comes quick Hittin wit agression
USA USA USA USA

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2001, 05:01:38 PM »
The gangsta life for me was just for rhymes/ your living a lie/ fake thug thinks being a minority equals legitimacy/ your hipocracy shows ignorance/ I bring the substance and kick reality/ it ain't even about battling/ it's about being righteous/ and you right this white boy doesn't run with a gang/ you mental slave/ I don't behave the same way you do/ I don't sip brew while head execs laugh at you/ laugh at a culture that thinks being real/ means sipping brew/ rob steal/ kill/ drug deal/ sniff coke and remi martin/ but in reality you soft as Ricki Marten/ hiding your low self esteem/  your a pon/ and I'm the king!  

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2001, 05:14:40 PM »
Why Did You Say White Boy Crip?

Tecknine

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2001, 06:27:06 PM »
i was a 15 yr old white boy crip kickin it with cambodean crip so dont say white ppl are not allowed in crip...I was...A year ago..not no more though it was gettin to deep and it was not worth being 15 and in jail so i got out..Now 16 almost 17 and i no better.Gangs are fuckin dumb........

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2001, 06:35:17 PM »

i was a 15 yr old white boy crip kickin it with cambodean crip so dont say white ppl are not allowed in crip...I was...A year ago..not no more though it was gettin to deep and it was not worth being 15 and in jail so i got out..Now 16 almost 17 and i no better.Gangs are fuckin dumb........

what cambodian crips u chill with [set?]? what city u from?
i'm half cambodian...

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2001, 06:40:44 PM »

ha ha , u cannot enter a gang then because is gay get out so eazialy , who do u think u foolin boy ... thats bullshit
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2001, 06:46:25 PM »
now a days it dont matter as much about skin color,  it still does,  but if u hard u hard,  it depends on who u know to.  I was watchin this show on gangs an it was showin old gang protest about civil right there were white peeps there to protestin wit black gang members,  you all put to much emphasis on this skin color shit,  u see a white boy in a gang an u laugh at him an call him a wigga but he is one of tha hardest muthafuckas in tha gang,  u know that cuz he has to be harder in order to get accepted into tha gang an be accepted by his peers.  There are white boys from tha ghetto,  there are white boys that get foods stamps (like me),   there are white boys that are as hard as any other gang banger but yet were still a joke,  I aint no gang banger or wannabe gang banger, I joke around about it sometimes but I get laughed at for listen to rap,  its a fuckin shame some peeps cant accept tha fact that there are white boys raised in tha ghetto enviorment but yet there still joke an have no credidbilty at all,  I jus think shit like that is fucked up

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2001, 07:08:26 PM »
I'll let my lyrics speak for themselves, if you read my second and third verse it says I called myself the white boy crip just for rhymes.  And if you read my first verse you'd see that I was making a comparison between myself and Jayo Felony, it was humor, sarcasm

LatinoThugLife

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2001, 07:38:59 PM »
Yo this shit has Blown outa praportion i didnt say White people didnt live in ghettos
or be in gangs i said white peeps couldnt get into Bloods or crips
Well thas how it started in Cali and thas how the charter for the gangs are in most states
But there are gangs where whites are allowed Latin Kings have whites in them
Bishops and Vice lords to even 18th street gang in east la allow whites
Look bro i didnt mean to offend you and if you was a real G you wouldnt get
all Upset over it cause i dont even know you like that so jus chill
USA USA USA USA

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2001, 07:40:18 PM »
guns and clips?/ muthafucka u think your hot rhymin on this computer shit?/stop spittin about stuff u dont know/and hey i axed ludacris and he said your moms a HOOOOO!/lyrics aint where u get the dough/its all about the clothes and your muthasuckin flow/ ya undastand its datmuthafuckadan

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2001, 04:40:43 PM »
I'm not feeling it....sorry I'm not feeling the whole idea of putting out a freestyle dissing a famous artist you don't know if you don't have a deal or aren't exposed.....makes you really look like you want some kind of exposure and as commerical as Jigga is, he'd easily rip that verse you spit.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas