Author Topic: Was 2Pacs "Late Night" Recorded During The AEOM or Makavelli Sessions?  (Read 723 times)

Lanka

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Da Gee In Dee
"Late Night OG" is an All Eyez On Me leftover.
Plus the original "Heartz Of Men" was on "Why U Bullshittin" beat.
What? who said that?

Cali4life

• Lil Geezy
props on that one, damn this song is hella dope! it makes you wish that quik and pac had done more.... ;

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
What? who said that?

That surprised me too, found it a week ago.

Hi-C "Do It"
Suga Free "Why U Bullshittin"
Suga Free "Fly For Life"

All these beats were used by 2Pac, the songs exist, according to this guy called Seedless, cousin of DJ Tony A (who produced first Hi-C album with DJ Quik).
I know there's a Quik Death Row EP in the making, so let's hope something's there.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 11:52:45 AM by Davizz »

What? who said that?

Hi-C "Do It"
Suga Free "Fly For Life"

All these beats were used by 2Pac, the songs exist, according to this guy called Seedless, cousin of DJ Tony A (who produced first Hi-C album with DJ Quik).
I know there's a Quik Death Row EP in the making, so let's hope something's there.

you know any details about that Quik Row EP? that really sounds hot judging by safe + sound...

2pac, DJ Quik, AMG - Late Night ( OG CDQ)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/2pac_-_late_night_og-mp3-qky.html

damn aint that the same beat bucktown by black moon, stray bullet by organized konfusion, and definition of a thug nigga by pac even?

Quadruple OG

What? who said that?

Hi-C "Do It"
Suga Free "Fly For Life"

Damn, did not know that...I can picture Pac rappin' over "Why U bullshittin'" and maybe "If U Stay Ready", but I can't think of any Pac OG's that would have sounded like it would have fit with the "Do it" and "Fly For Life" beats. 

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
What? who said that?

Hi-C "Do It"
Suga Free "Fly For Life"

you know any details about that Quik Row EP? that really sounds hot judging by safe + sound...

damn aint that the same beat bucktown by black moon, stray bullet by organized konfusion, and definition of a thug nigga by pac even?

Props Is  going to my Ipod

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it is the same sample. Donald Byrd - Wind Parade : http://www.zshare.net/audio/donald-byrd-wind-parade-mp3.html

KURUPTION-81

im guessing it was probably an AEOM left over as i remember reading that quick did a lot of work on that album behind the scenes like mixing etc.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

WestCoasta

nigga you got the bud, I got the henny

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it is the same sample. Donald Byrd - Wind Parade : http://www.zshare.net/audio/donald-byrd-wind-parade-mp3.html

^^^Props for that!

It does sound as if it would fit perfectly on All Eyez On Me, probably would have been on disc 2, too.

You read my mind.

Now if only that 2nd II None/Quik joint got leaked, you know the one I'm talking about...  8)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 04:26:58 PM by DJR »

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
aeom leftover...and its not a classic in my opinion...a good party track..but not more

jeromechickenbone

Late Night is undoubtedly one of my all time favorite unreleased Pac tracks.  10 outta 10 beat from Quik, and I love Pac and the Outlawz as well.  Just Pac layin out all the crazy stuff happening on a night out.  Love this joint - just listened to it today as I had the ipod on random during my workout.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Late Night is undoubtedly one of my all time favorite unreleased Pac tracks.  10 outta 10 beat from Quik, and I love Pac and the Outlawz as well.  Just Pac layin out all the crazy stuff happening on a night out.  Love this joint - just listened to it today as I had the ipod on random during my workout.
unreleased??

Tha Psycho Hustla

AEOM.Donald Byrd Kicks Ass My Fav. Piece.Still Bumpin It.
AMG was add/mixed in later.

smile4menow

• 'G'
its all eyez on me left over quik said it in a interview someplace and it was on a promo cd sold on ebay if i remember right but 100% aeom